LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing And Wetting 24/7 And Become Incontinent

Guest alfons16a

Guest alfons16a

Does anybody has experiences with wearing and wetting diapers 24/7? I am completely addicted to diapers. So my plan is to wear and wet 24/7. Does anybody has experience in it? Is it possible to become incontinent?

I wear n wet 24/7 while i can usally make it to a bathroom if i start to pee in my diapers i find i can't stop. I've been wearing 24/7 for about 6 months so i guess it depends on the person weather you will become incontinent or not.

hi would like to add my thoughts to this topic i do not belive you can become inco wearing and using diapers what you may about itable to do is retrain yourself to void without thinking about it the reverse of potty training you learend to use the potty now you will be reversing that learned behavuor just my 2 cents worth lee

Also, try getting them without a dr. Prescription. Heh. The only kind of caths mr dr. Will prescribe now are the condom caths., unfortunately they won't work for me, don't have anything large enough to stick in to it.

I wear diapers 24/7 for the past 9 months. Before wearing 24/7 i was in and out of diapers mainly on the weekends i would wear all the time. However since wearing 24/7 I have tried to go back to wearing every now and then, and I have been so use to using the diapers for their intended purpose that it is hard not to wet self out of a diaper...

I wear specific diapers to work, and at night time i am in either a bambino, abena or lately have been in a DRY 24/7. Attends and ABRI Wings are usually my diapers that i choose to wear to work... cloth type diapers....

Stay diapered

Man I wish it was feasible for me to wear all the time. I probably wouldn't become truly incontinent, but assume would become accustomed to peeing when I needed to do so.

As it is right now I can only wear at school 4 days a week during the day. So can't really get in the mindset of just peeing when I need to.

Does anybody has experiences with wearing and wetting diapers 24/7? I am completely addicted to diapers. So my plan is to wear and wet 24/7. Does anybody has experience in it? Is it possible to become incontinent?

I have worn a diaper now 24/7 for about a year now. I am not any more incontinent than I was the day I began however I definitely go more frequently and best of all it takes little thought to go. Also, the times I have went a few hours without a diaper, I felt very insecure and kind of like I didn't trust myself. I felt the diapers more of a necessity than I ever have before. :smiley-baby-boy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alfons16a

been wearing for 2 months now .. still have daytime control but i find myself having 2-4 wet nights a week where im 100% sure i didn't wake up to pee, yet wake up wet. just wear and see where it takes you

You lucky. I also would like to lose a little bit control of my bladder. Do you know how should I start?