LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upcoming! 1,000 Ways To Die

d_drew12

I watch the show "1,000 ways to die" on SPIKE TV. At the end of this weeks episode it showed previews for next week. One of them was an adult baby in an oversized crib, a whole room decorated baby like with a hot female (which they always have on the show) breast feeding the adult baby and then the clip goes to the ab in his crib and looks like the adult crib rail slams down on his neck as his heads through the slats. Not sure if that's what kills him or not as it was a preview, teaser but watch next week and check local times for it to air. It usually airs at 10pm pacific, 9pm central. If you miss it, you can always find them online at www.spiketv.com.

Am I the only one who felt that the narrator was: judgmental, sensationalistic, distracting, and all-in-all useless.

I don't know anything about "1,000 Ways to die", and based on what I saw- I won't find out. It looks like a pretty awful show.

Anyway, it is presented as an event that actually happened, with the city being shown as Redwood City, CA. I doubt it was an actual death, because such an event would have made at least the local news, and I never heard anything.

It wasn't right of the narrator to act how he did, but personally I think the clip was really...uhh...not the best way to present this community either.

Furthermore, what baby (AB or chronological) would have crib slats/rods far enough apart for him/her to stick his/her head through? The parents of chronological babies would never allow that. So when he built his crib, why didn't they (himself and/or his Mommy) check those kinds of things? I'm not saying he deserved it, but that's a really dumb move for a design.

~ moogle

After watching that clip. First I want to say thanks for posting it so I did not waste space on my DVR. Second I want to wrap a Bambino around my hand like a boxing glove and punch the narrator square in the face.

• Like 2

On the other hand, I'm extremely impressed with the stream power of the so called 'baby' while on the changing table. That dude doesn't have any prostate problems.

I know we all want everyone in the world to welcome us with open arms but honestly, what did most of you guys think this video was going to be? Of course they're going to pick on our type, that's to be expected, especially when someone dies in a silly or stupid way. That's what the show is about, 1,000 ways to die and most of them are just wierd, stupid, crazy, unexpected ways to die.

The narrator picks on the other people who die too especially if they died in a stupid way that was self inflicted but "accidental". I love this show and who cares what the say about this community. It was a fun episode to watch in my opinion. I'm sure others got a kick out of it too and most people will already have opinions about this community anyway. Hell, I think I'm not normal for wearing diapers I don't need and acting like a baby. I am a bit of a freak in my book. There's times I wish I wasn't this way and was "normal", whatever that is.

Caught the episode. The death title is "Crib Your Enthusiasm". The episode title is "Fatal Distractions". And yes, it is very much slanted in such a way as to treat the AB as a pervert. Of course, most anyone who doesn't die an actually unfortunate death (like the guy who got shot by a falling bullet) gets picked on, this was was particularly mean spirited. It also includes someone with a multi-colored bib and bonnet (and "Adult Baby" as his title) trying to defend the guy's breastfeeding, which really doesn't help.

It's what I expected. You know a show like that will not present the AB world in a positive light at all. I did find it interesting that they had an actual AB dressed in a bonnet explaining how he felt about brestfeeding and that it felt just natural for him because of his AB regression. After all, we must realize that this is a show aimed at shocking people. If they even attempted to show the AB/DL lifestyle in any kind of positive light, then they would be ridiculed and probably lose a good part of their viewership.

That mommy was smokin' hot, sure exaggeratedly hot for the show and the AB was a little over the top. I like a little humiliation in play so the narrator didn't bother me much. Yes, Faces of Death is much better than 1,000 Ways.

Thank you for the OP and link provided.

I despise the narrator's scripted close-minded view. The producers of this show continously bring us back to the dark ages which we so desperately need to end. So don't watch it please.

I say ignore the negativity unless it can be used to spur on one's resolve to bring infantilism and other kinks into the realm of humanity. I'm doing my part as a munch organizer and I challenge others here to never lose sight of the need to dialogue our diaper desires. We're not numbers or averages or statistics. We are all wonderful "childlike" human beings. Let's enjoy what we truly are!

Yeah, you know, what do people here expect from pretty much any publicity of our fetish?

The narrator to say, "this perfectly normal guy has a perfectly normal fetish that he likes to be an adult baby and still breast feeds from his wife and gets changed by her too". "Now, there's nothing wrong with that and we should all be supportive of the guy for living out his normal life and fulfilling his fantasy". "Everyone should applause this poor guy for the tragic way in which he passes". "The innocent man just got his poor neck broke when his adult sized crib slammed down on his neck". "Poor fella, wish I coulda been there to help him".

PS. The narrator probably doesn't need to help too much to convince others we are kinda strange as they'll already draw their own conclusions. Hell, I think I'm wierd.

• 2 weeks later...