LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diaper Scars The Least?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Everytime I take off my diaper there is a red scar around my upper legs. That scar disappears with time. But under certain lighting and the right angle, I see many white lines around my upper legs, and cant help but assume the diaper wearing is to blame for this. The white lines are also in the same area where the red line is just after removing the diaper.

I've said this before on here and people say i'm wearing diapers too tight. But the fact is that i'm not wearing them too tight. In fact, aren't diapers supposed to be fitted snugly? If I wear them any looser they will fall down, plain and simple.

Molicare supers seem to leave a scar the most... from the diapers i've tried.

I need suggestions for a diaper that doesn't leave any mark, because i want to start wearing 24/7

look you are either having a reaction to the material, wearing them too tight, or you just have really fat legs and need a bigger size... if it disappears then its not a scar its just a red mark form where you were wearing them tooo tight... to scar you have to first break the skin and if you are breaking the skin with your diapers then again u are either having a reaction to the material which is causing your skin to break, or you are wearing them too tight, orrrr you just need to buy a bigger size!

• Like 1

I see many white lines around my upper legs, and cant help but assume the diaper wearing is to blame for this.

Nope, growing would be to blame for that. What you describe sounds like stretch marks (and they aren't just for large people).

As far as the red marks, if they aren't causing pain, fade in a few hours, and you aren't losing circulation/feeling in your legs while wearing the diaper, I wouldn't worry about it. In fact I don't because the same thing happens to me.

Scar is definitely not the right word, a scar is a permanent alteration caused by damage, this is just a skin indentation by the sounds of it. Skin is pretty easy to make indentations in it, and depending on hydration and cause they can last for short periods of time to all day. As Wishing said, if there isn't pain or numbness you're okay.

Alex I'll take user error for a 1000... :roflmao:

Now on to be helpful, I have been wearing Molicare Super Plus and until I figured out that they actually should be loose enough that I can actually pull them down like normal underwear. I was getting bad red marks and even broke the skin once with the plastic rubbing against my leg. So now I wear them loose with some spandex bike type shorts over and these should be oversized also, so that there is room for the diaper to swell when it gets wet.

It's not really a scar if it goes away ;) I get similar red marks from wetness accumulating at that area :o It's not a rash either, it's just minor skin irritation from pressure, or perhaps slightly damaged capillaries from over-tightness B) As long as it does go away with time and you don't feel anything don't worry about it :) It's just a part of the "Joy of Diapering" :lol:

Bettypooh

If you are not waring them too tight (if your breaking the tapes you are) than you are putting the tapes in the wrong place. The lower tapes need to be placed higher on the front of the diaper twards the belly button not down twards the legs. this does two things one it puts a bit of padding on the front where you bend and also snugs the back of the legs to help stop leaks. If you go to far up how ever you may find them leaking wile standing right at the groin when the diaper is only half full....Surprise!! With practice you will find the right place it differs depending how big your legs are and how thick the diaper. As a side note the top tapes should be angled down to tighten the back of the diaper. You will notice if the diaper does not have a middle tape that this makes a loose "pocket" inbetween the two tapes. This is not a problem if the front wings of the diaper are properly tucked in.

Good luck and happy wetting :0)