LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bathroom Nightmares

DailyDi

This resembles a dreamI had in 1978

Vy buddy and I used to go to school in Providence. He to Brown and I to Rhode Island College. In the dream we were coming back from Porvidence and I had to take a picked wiss and we were looking for an out of the way playce where I could go. For the longest time we were looking for an isolated spot. We found it, I jumped out of the car found a sopt and was about ready to let go. when I woke up with " my back teeth floating". Well I lit out for the toilet like a ruptured duck and just about made it.

This is the problem with the potty. With diapers you can just let it go and not care. That's why babies are so happy.

Yep, that was my brain telling me I had insufficient protection for the night and thus couldn't sleep comfortably. Woke up tired, cranky and in a wet bed.

Yep, that was my brain telling me I had insufficient protection for the night and thus couldn't sleep comfortably. Woke up tired, cranky and in a wet bed.

...actually....that was me....fucking with your mind when you're at your most vunerable....muhuhuhuhahahahaha.... :ninja:

+1!

Reminds me of a time when I went 24/7 with my diaper when I was 12 for about 6 months. I had gotten out of pampers for day time use when I was 10, but still used them at night until I was 17/18. Had a motorcycle accident when I was 25 and right back in them again. Anyways, I started having this recouring nightmare every night. I had actually woken up in my dream and ran to the bathroom. I walked in and my mommy was cut up in to pieces on the floor, and the potty, from the base, was like a huge snake with fangs and was eating her piece by piece. There was blood everywhere, I was scared to death, and needless to say I flooded my diaper. I started screaming mommy! Mommy! It looked over at me and said, mm desert. At this time I woke up crying with my mommy holding me.

I went to bed in a makeshift diaper last night and I dreamed I was wearing it on a bus with no pants for some reason. I was trying to keep my friends (who I was riding with) from noticing.

It's sort of like the showing-up-late-for-the-big-test-in-your-underwear dream, but on an adult baby level, I guess. XD

In the last couple of weeks I had a dream about being out to dinner with my normal group of friends and I needed to go to the bathroom, we were in a nice restaurant but the restrooms were 3rd world filthy so I couldn't go in them. The restaurant had two rows nice clean urinals in the middle of the dining room (ewwww yuk - where in the hell does the mind come up with this shit) I had to go so bad, but everytime I went up to a urinal to use it I couldn't relax enough to go, being on display like that (I don't generally have a 'shy' bladder either so go figure) So the pressure kept building up, but I couldn't get myself to go out in the open. Not quite a nightmare, but just increasing frustration at feeling like I was between a rock and a hard place.