LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Cvs?

I know it can vary from store to store, but does anyone know what kind of diapers are generally available at CVS? I know it won't be anything special, but my local Walgreens seems pretty bad at keeping things in stock (Depend is generally the lowest I'll go and they didn't have any for over a year).

Buying online is generally pretty risky for me and I don't have a car at the moment, so buying online is a bit too difficult. That's why I've been considering CVS. So what kind of diapers goes CVS generally carry? Is the CVS brand any good, or is it as bad as the Walgreens brand?

I haven't bought any CVS brand of diaper in years. In my past experience they are terrible, even the extra absorbent ones. The fit was small, like a bikini and didn't even come up to my waist. One wetting and they leaked, even the "super absorbency". These were the actual diapers, mind you and not the disposable underwear. I tried them a few times, always regretting later my decision to buy them once I used one of them. They may be better now, but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..... well....

Many diaper brands seem overly optimistic in waist sizes. I think this is because of their tendency to size them based on women's hip. I almost always size up to a large even if they say that it does up to 36 or 38" (I'm around 33").

The last CVS were typical store-label stuff. They also carry many of the depends (of which the only thing I'll touch is the fitted maximum protection).

I gotta be pretty desperate to buy there.

Guest Unconstruct

We have a CVS and the store brand is the same as Wal-Greens "Certainty" brand with a different name. All they are is prevail cloth backs under different names.

Gone are the days they had Attends with the blue tapes and HUGE packages stacked high.

I actually use CVS-brand diapers on a regular basis. I generally go for the medium-size Fitted Briefs, which have re-attachable tapes and a cloth backing. They're not the world's greatest diapers, but I don't need much, so they work just fine for me. :thumbsup:

I actually use CVS-brand diapers on a regular basis. I generally go for the medium-size Fitted Briefs, which have re-attachable tapes and a cloth backing. They're not the world's greatest diapers, but I don't need much, so they work just fine for me. :thumbsup:

I concur- great prices when on sale though ;) I use plastic panties with them, they would probably leak without them :o

Bettypooh

I used to buy CVS diapers when they were plastic backed they were my favorite cheap daily use diaper, but now most of the plastic covers are gone so if you find any with plastic buy them.

They are not the greatest diaper but they are OK for the price.