LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Try And Understand

Guest lazyeye

Right now me and one of my friends have stumbled on this website and have done research into what this all is. Having done so we registered, her under another name, to ask what's the deal with all of this diaper stuff. I would like to know what makes you all think this is normal, if it is to you, and why you do it. She wants to know, well is over my shoulder as I type, why this fetish exists and what makes you all do this. I am a little more open to things in life than she is, but we both are having some issues understanding why this place exists and what kind of people do this kind of thing. My openness is devoted to the fact that my grandmother and grandfather both died of Alzheimer's a few years back and it got ot the point that my grandmother lost all control of her bodily functions, so I spent most of a full year caring for her and changing her diapers. I have experience with diapers, while my friend doesn't. That being said, I would like some insight to why you all think this is perfectly okay and doesn't in any way offend people who actually have to deal with these problems. There is some intolerance on my part because it does offend me that most of you all take wht you have for granted and choose to defecate and urinate into diapers when you have full control over it all. Some fo you I see are incontinent, and I am saddened that some with geniuine problems have no "beef" with others who do what they do in diapers out of fun. Were I to be incontinent....most of what I see here would really piss me off. I only want to get some insight to why you all think this is socially acceptable behavior.

She wants to know why you all think it's normal to do this kind of thing and how one can have children and shit diapers for fun. I can separate the fetish from pedophilism somewhat, but she just lumps it all together in one thing. And I ndertsand her reasoning. We don't know anyone would even remotely think any of this is okay, and one of my best friends was told about this site and laughed so hard I thought HE needed a diaper. He has a daughter and thinks all of this is horrible to even consider. This is the reasoning I can understand and overlook. I know some fetishes are really crazy like foot fetish; this fetish though is quite surreal and hard to fully understand. Why a normal person in society would even consider behaving....I guess like a monkey, is beyond me and my friend. Monkey is her word, not mine. Although there are similarities from what I see.

Some insight would be great, that's all I ask for; to understand why a person would stoop so low in life. Thanks!

Nice try, you almost got me.... wait, no you didn't!

Please take note: I have created an extensive accounting of all your sign-ups with time stamps and Ip addresses and if you join again I will file complaints with AT&T, Google and your University.

Isn't it funny how in that BS article that he is trying to figure out what is wrong with us? But yet if you think about, what the f*ck is wrong with him, just because you don't understand some of the things people do, doesn't mean you need to judge them. I don't have to explain to you my love for diapers why do I need to prove shit to you? You know I have learned alot just going through college this semester. When I was younger I hated gay people and didn't understand the things they do and why they do them. And it dawned on me for being such a hipocrit. Here I am loving diapers which is considered more strange than being gay. And then it clicked, who the hell am I to judge anybody for the things they do, it's none of my business and if you are an intellegent, mature human being you can understand. I am now at college and have as many gay friends as I do straight friends, tolerance and understanding. Your title uses the word understanding l, yeah right quit trying to sound nice about it and then make people feel like shit after they read this, and if you have a beef with my lifestyle choices just at least show me the respect of being straight foward. With that said here is my main message

GROW THE F*CK UP! YOU COWARD BITCH

There are some people who feel they need a cause in life to justify their own existence. Several years ago I read an article in my local newspaper in which a person from a local born again church was on a crusade. Now before anyone goes and gets all uppity on me about bashing religion, that is not my intent.

so this person goes into a local adult store, walks to the back, grabs a magazine, walks back up to the front of the store and throws it down on the counter and exclaims,"This offends ME!" If you don't like what's on TV don't watch. If you don't like smoke filled bars don't go there either and if you find what we do abnormal go somewhere else as well.

i think you should tell us all where he goes to univ, and then maybe one of us will go there too then you can tell that person privately who he is, so they can laugh and giggle everytime they see him... illegal? i dunno.. unethical... perhaps... immoral... probabyl definitely but who cares? i dont!!!

• Like 1

i think you should tell us all where he goes to univ, and then maybe one of us will go there too then you can tell that person privately who he is, so they can laugh and giggle everytime they see him... illegal? i dunno.. unethical... perhaps... immoral... probabyl definitely but who cares? i dont!!!

DD,there is a case to be made for outing this jackass to us members. We have members in almost every state. Maybe someone would like to speak with him in person. B)

Anondl

Guest Unconstruct

My take on this is that anyone that is "curious" and wanting to understand may indeed be ashamed for even wanting to understand or even wants to wear a diaper too.

This crap doesn't bother me at all... Every group of people has haters and this is no different. My speel is that I cannot stand ignorant people with closed minds. Instead of making a group of people feel like shit over something that is "in them" that they had no choice over, try and really understand it and the people.

Last year I saw this older man come out of a woman's salon and he had his nails painted and hair all done up wearing a woman's bikini body suit thing. Walked right in public like that and even though I didn't understand, I was like.. "go for it man...live it up"

I have more respect for people who live life with who they are rather than troll,hide or be cowards afraid to really understand and put down others who are a lot more honest and in touch with themselves. Gay, Trans, Bi, AB/DL, foot fetish, dress up,...whatever.....I say live it, feel it and enjoy it.... All the haters are just ignorant human beings hiding that are envious I say.

I love being a DL/AB..I freakin love it...this gift was given to me for a reason and I am grateful for it.. I'll never give it up and no troll is going to make me feel bad about being into this. Also how dare you mention pedophilia here..go troll their message boards if you want to see some "sick" strange individuals. Even DL/AB are against that group.

End of.

• Like 1

The OP reminds me of a four-year-old and new foods: he doesn't like them despite never having tried them. Yes, the feeling of shit in your diaper is an acquired taste which enthuses a relative few. (I've tried eating brussels spouts many times and still can't stand them.)

Don't understand regression? Then try some BDSM diaper play. Put your girlfriend in diapers and spank her, HARD. Trust me, you'll like it, and so will she. You just can't imagine all that you're missing when you go through life with your head up your ass.

um no I am triggered by spanking, being spanked, or just hearing about being spanked. You failed your guarantee

The OP reminds me of a four-year-old and new foods: he doesn't like them despite never having tried them. Yes, the feeling of shit in your diaper is an acquired taste which enthuses a relative few. (I've tried eating brussels spouts many times and still can't stand them.)

Don't understand regression? Then try some BDSM diaper play. Put your girlfriend in diapers and spank her, HARD. Trust me, you'll like it, and so will she. You just can't imagine all that you're missing when you go through life with your head up your ass.

• Like 1

um no I am triggered by spanking, being spanked, or just hearing about being spanked. You failed your guarantee

Your the OP's girlfriend? If not, let's just worry about how we are going to get you through that UA issue first, shall we? :P:)

Your the OP's girlfriend? If not, let's just worry about how we are going to get you through that UA issue first, shall we? :P:)

note he implied everyone would like it :P

I wasn't going to reply the the op's plea to understand our lifestyle only to bash us with every sentence he wrote, however i do feel offended that he would do so. While there are haters everywhere in the world i don't feel we need them in here.I haven't been on DD as long as some of you and i'm sure you dealt with this poster before,under different names etc. but i for one totally support the idea of DD reporting him to the various places he mentioned. Mike if you do decide to reporthim you've got my vote.

wow for someone who I've never even met you have me pegged *sarcasm off*

I AM triggered by spanking, so saying "try it you'll like it was a rather naive thing to say on a site where some members are members SOLELY FOR THE FACT that they use regression as a sort of therapy to cope with abuse.

I try to be cordial to folks on here but if they insult me the gloves come off: you have NO FUCKING IDEA what I have gone through, where I've been, what I've done, or who I am. So as a 20-year old incontinent former college student, you can kiss my crinkly 134IQ ass!

Twenty-something and stupid is no way to go through life, son. One you'll come through, the other, at this point, I'm rather doubtful.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I try to be cordial to folks on here but if they insult me the gloves come off: you have NO FUCKING IDEA what I have gone through, where I've been, what I've done, or who I am. So as a 20-year old incontinent former college student, you can kiss my crinkly 134IQ ass!

This made me lol! *looks around for the kid gloves that came off!*

I should have let it pass, too. Just didn't like what I considered the typical snarky comment from somebody too dense to understand the point I was trying to make, a beatdown of that asshole OP.

As for not finishing college, I'm sorry if it was for lack of money. Hope that's all it was, your 134 IQ notwithstanding.