LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gift Ideas?

DLsWife

So recently I discovered that my Husband is a DL. And.. Im trying really hard to be supportive. If this is his thing, its his thing, and I want him to be happy :). So.. he has a birthday next month, as well as Christmas coming up. I know he orders from Bambinos and he likes them but he does complain that for the last 2 years, his diapers have all had the same pattern. Im having a hard time finding him some with a different pattern for him to play with. He doesn't want anything with a wetness indicator, and hes a chubby guy, so he has to get XL, which also makes things difficult. Any advice would be appreciated! thanks!

Guest little_jonny

ask or try to drop hints. some diaper sizes are different and some larges might be able to fit him. also look around online, check out the review section of the form. mght find something there for him

anothing thing, search ebay for deco tape, or decorative packing tape, its literally packing tape but printed with some cool designs, this dresses up the diaper, and can also help keep it secure.

sweet, we actually did look at some diaper tapes and having him just buy the normal white diapers from bambino. What width would you recommend for the tape?

The tape in question only generally comes in one dimension that being height, the width is determined by how much you pull off the roll. As the print is up and down you can customize the width to fit the exact diaper you are using it on and to your preference. The tapes are pretty much standard packing tape or border tape height (2-3") so there isn't really a option for that, other than I guess you could use scissors and cut it lengthwise.

As for the Bambinos, makes me wonder if he might have a slight lean towards the AB side rather than a full blown DL only. If he was ordering the Classicos (print) ones rather than just the Biancos (Plain White). They have recently introduced a new pattern (Teddys) on their line. Unfortunately they are only available (soon) in size large. They test marketed them in medium which is apparently out of stock. So anyway... I would imagine they are now in the process of restocking and ordering the other sizes but this could take some time and probably isn't going to hit the Birthday mark, but Christmas might be possible depending on their plans and such.

You might want to ask him, seeing as how you are handling this so well so far (Grats to you BTW) if he has any interest in the AB side of things. From there the possibilities of little presents opens up greatly. Also you could check into the other major seller of Adult diapers in the AB/DL series ABU. http://www.abuniverse.com/

The XL size doesn't seem to be available there but perhaps he falls into the large size possibly? :huh:

So after following your threads are we to assume that Hubby is a member too here as well? Just wondering, he hasn't spoke up yet :P

Have a great day!

Timmy

How about getting him some cloth diapers? They are available in many colors, patterns and styles... and there are all kinds of different plastic pants available as well, offering lots of variety.

wow thanks for all the responses!

He is definitely more DL than AB.. hes not into being treated like a baby. He doesn't do baby paraphernalia. No baby clothes, soothers, bottles..etc. He did say hes interested in footie pjs.. which made me chuckle because I used to have a pair my mother bought me when I was 19. hah. Actually though, they were quite comfy. That's pretty much as close to AB as he gets.. footie PJs and decorated diapers.

We've actually seen both the ebay lot and the tapes site, he liked one of the tapes there.

He has a cloth diaper, but doesn't like it because he says it doesn't pull moisture away like a disposable does. That said, we've also looked at maybe cloth covers? Ive seen some on etsy. If I was a better sewer, Id make them myself.. but I'm not. My mother is a seamstress, but as you can imagine, this isn't something he really wants to share with her. Nor do I. I love my mother, but shes definitely not the most open minded individual.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

As an XL guy myself, I can save you the trouble of ordering from ABU. I cannot fit into any of the ABU diapers. I do, however, fit great into the XL bambinos.

I was going to suggest Abena X-plus diapers, but those have wetness indicators. The large size fits me great and I'm a 46in waist.

sweet, we actually did look at some diaper tapes and having him just buy the normal white diapers from bambino. What width would you recommend for the tape?

the 2 inch regular packing tape size, the others are the width of masking tape or scotch tape and while may look pretty its just toooo small given the size of adult diapers... and if you are looking for it to help you keep the diaper on.. definitely they are too small, so make sure its the 2 inch width.

also this can be fun in the sense that if you wrap the tape all teh way around, then he can't decide when he wants to change or get out of hte diaper, because YOU have the scissors to cut the tape off.

Here is an idea no one has mentioned yet. If you go to any store that sells cards and stationary, many will have cards of peel-off stickers in many different interests and styles. I guess these are used to put over the seal of card envelopes or to decorate cards, but they work well on plastic backed disposable diapers. Some of the benifits are being able to put stickers all over a diaper making it look like a nursery print cloth diaper. Another big benifit, since he is more DL than AB is being able to find these peel off stickers with many theams. If he likes the Harry Potter movies, you can get Harry Potter stickers. If he's into cars, they have stickers with sports cars on them, same for football, baseball and basketball stickers! This way, his diapers don't all have the same look to them, you can customeize his diapers to his specific interests. As an extra special gift, maybe you can get him a case of diapers, open the case up and decorate some of the diapers and put them back in the case so he dosn't know what you've done. That way it will be like an extra gift! He'll go to change his diaper, pull out a fresh one and discover it is decorated with sitckers that have special interest to him!

www.classycomfortdiapers.com

Large say 45-58", so those are more i the range of XL for most others. They are rather expensive though, $31 for 8 diapers, get cheaper by the case though at $96 for 48.

I think these get forgot as they are so expensive, but they were first with the printed diaper before bambino came along.

Or you could just buy white ones and T-shirt transfer paper for your printer.

Guaranteed original!

I actually was wondering about stamps. Like, buying white ones and using rubber stamps to decorate a pattern all over, but I didn't know how well the ink would adhere to the surface. Has anyone tried this?

I think I'm about the same size as Lost and your Hubby and I fit into XL Bambino and XL Secure just fine. I'm not a 'baby' either - but I do like to dress like a little kid. I ordered some elastic waisted jeans from habband.com and they are very kid like without being baby like. Habband will hound you forever with junk mail, but the jeans are nice.

No pressure if it absolutely is not your thing, but a great gift to a DL man could be if you joined him for a day just seeing his beloved wearing one would probably blow his mind. Wetting and changing would only magnify it. It might help you understand him more, it would definitely fulfill a fantasy for him and could be a great bonding thing. Who knows you might even find it enjoyable. My ex wife tried it once, she had some reservations but wanted to do it once for me, she ended up loving being diapered and it was big part of our lives until we split for other reasons. I think one day of open minded playing would be the greatest gift, but again not trying to force you into anything you wouldn't want to do. Glad you allow him to enjoy himself and are not completely opposed to his interests.

No pressure if it absolutely is not your thing, but a great gift to a DL man could be if you joined him for a day just seeing his beloved wearing one would probably blow his mind. Wetting and changing would only magnify it. It might help you understand him more, it would definitely fulfill a fantasy for him and could be a great bonding thing. Who knows you might even find it enjoyable. My ex wife tried it once, she had some reservations but wanted to do it once for me, she ended up loving being diapered and it was big part of our lives until we split for other reasons. I think one day of open minded playing would be the greatest gift, but again not trying to force you into anything you wouldn't want to do. Glad you allow him to enjoy himself and are not completely opposed to his interests.

it might be a while before I have the courage to try something like that. Im not saying Ill never do it.. but it may be a while.

I actually was wondering about stamps. Like, buying white ones and using rubber stamps to decorate a pattern all over, but I didn't know how well the ink would adhere to the surface. Has anyone tried this?

The ink won't stay on the slick plastic. It will smear and make a mess.

I am a DL myself and i could not think of any DL-related gift for myself.

So i tend to agree with Timmyc.

The best gift for him (and for you too) is to give hime a pack of diapers in your size with a note that says "Be gentle with me, and don't make me pee in them until i am ready for it".

And remember you don't have to pee them to give him a good time.

A gift like that is someting he will never forget.

Just think of it as sexy underpants, i know your hubby does.

He will slide them aside or maybe he will just rip a hole in it and take you wearing them.

It looks like a win win solution to me.

If my spouse got horny by me wearing a skirt i would do so (home alone with her), i would even wear a (male) chastity belt if asked to by my loved one.

To be absolutly sure of a good gift you could slip the keys to a new Ferari in with the note you put in the pack of diapers.

But i think that is a bit over the hill.

I am a DL myself and i could not think of any DL-related gift for myself.

So i tend to agree with Timmyc.

The best gift for him (and for you too) is to give hime a pack of diapers in your size with a note that says "Be gentle with me, and don't make me pee in them until i am ready for it".

And remember you don't have to pee them to give him a good time.

A gift like that is someting he will never forget.

Just think of it as sexy underpants, i know your hubby does.

He will slide them aside or maybe he will just rip a hole in it and take you wearing them.

It looks like a win win solution to me.

If my spouse got horny by me wearing a skirt i would do so (home alone with her), i would even wear a (male) chastity belt if asked to by my loved one.

To be absolutly sure of a good gift you could slip the keys to a new Ferari in with the note you put in the pack of diapers.

But i think that is a bit over the hill.

hmmm He and I actually had a talk about this last night. He actually says he would prefer me NOT to wear one. He likes being the only one wearing them, and he says its the feel of them not the sight of them :/ so.. he asked me not to wear one. He says if its something I was curious about, then to go ahead and try it, but dont do it with the expectation that it will get him excited, if that makes sense?