LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Face Book Profiles

I would never want to discuss or make known about my diaper fetish on my regular Face Book account.

On Twitter, I come real close by following Bambino's.

And I might change that. (no pun intended)

I thought about making an AB/DL account on F/B, but it seems redundant.

After all I belong here,

As do most AB/DL's on the net do.

I also have a Diaper Space account that I neglect a lot.

One that I am on the fence is ADISC.

It's not a bad site, but I feel uncomfortable because it's not 18+

I'm all for TB having a place,

But when one ask to connect as friends, I feel uncomfortable with that.

Yeah, I don't share much of my AB/DL side with my friends. Many don't know about it, cept for the worthy few. I have a diaper space account, a diaper mates account, a blog and a fet life account. The best one is fet life. People are cooler and friendlier.

Guest waslost1234abc

fetlife rocks!!!!!!!im on like 10 diff sites but fetlife is my fav that and my site....but since you mentioned facebook....im opem about being abdl on facebook....not once person has called me a wierdo or anything like that......

It's a fetish for me. Just as I wouldn't tell my mother about any sexual deviancy I may or may not have, I don't tell my friends. My facebook profile is 100% adult hat time.

I'm surprised that people actually posts their private interests on sites like Facebook®. It just seems stupid to do such a thing, but I guess it's okay if you really want to be found out B)

I keep my abdl life and my "normal" life totally seperate. Which means I don't talk about diapers, have diaper friends, or even visit diaper pages on facebook. Still, because of some weird reason I had a few obvious ABDL as friend suggestions. I think Facebook is stalking me.

I definitely wouldn't put AB/DL material on my Facebook page since:

A. it's no one's business but mine

B. I use that page for an entirely different online persona that I would like to cultivate in real life.

That said, I do have a new profile up on Diapermates, which is kinda like Facebook for ABs and DLs. :thumbsup:

I don't have a facebook 'cause I don't want one, but even if I did I'd keep my AB stuff off of it. In fact, this is the only place on the whole 'net that I discuss my AB side, and I plan on keeping it that way. This kid of thing is on a need-to-know basis, and as far as I'm concerned no one else needs to know.

Facebook is how I keep in touch with family and friedns who have no idea about my life with diapers, bottles, etc. That is private so I do not allow my private diaper life to surface on facebook.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have 2 FB accounts -one for "normal" stuff, one ABDL. But FB shut down the ABDL one and won't reopen it without a copy of my ID....which isn't going to happen.

I may open another with a real (fake) name as opposed to my last one which was "Mitch Crinkle"....just to mess with those aholes, but perhaps I can't be bothered.