LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodbye

Thought I'd put it here so more people could get to read it. I've had it with this community and a lot of the people in it. I will be continuing to wear diapers but it will be only in my private life. You all have your opinions and I'm sick of feeling like an outsider. So, call me immature, call me an idiot, I don't care. I'm done.

Thought I'd put it here so more people could get to read it. I've had it with this community and a lot of the people in it. I will be continuing to wear diapers but it will be only in my private life. You all have your opinions and I'm sick of feeling like an outsider. So, call me immature, call me an idiot, I don't care. I'm done.

... and now I will call you whiny. Seen people do this on every single forum, say they're tired of "how people treat them" and that they're leaving ... but they always come back for more and then whine about it again. It's called the "victim" and it's not fun for anyone. I hate to say this when I'm relatively new to a forum, but nut up or shut up. In real life whining may get you the specific attention you want, but online it makes you look like an "idiot," as you so eloquently chose.

Online you can ignore things you don't agree with or like, so you must enjoy people being rude to you, or you would have started ignoring it, but then you go and do this and now I see plain as day, you're "one of those people." Stop playing victim online, or you will lose a lot of respect, and soon will be the butt of many jokes. Yes, I took off my advice hat for this, now I'm just telling you how it is. But I gotta thank you for one thing, you gave me my next Blog topic.

Guest Saturnine

I will step up and claim some responsibility for BOS's whiny actions. In his other thread he admittedly made some decisions that were very poor on his part that put him in a position that allowed his girlfriend to more or less tell him when he can and can't wear diapers and IF he can and can't wear diapers and he admittedly said he was going to more or less let her decide things for him, and when others brought up his flawed logic he started throwing temper tantrums and whining like a baby (the annoying kind of baby). The type that won't listen to GOOD advice because it means they are wrong.

Just let the door slap him on the butt on the way out and we can be done with him. He is rather immature in his actions, according to his own accounts.

I will step up and claim some responsibility for BOS's whiny actions. In his other thread he admittedly made some decisions that were very poor on his part that put him in a position that allowed his girlfriend to more or less tell him when he can and can't wear diapers and IF he can and can't wear diapers and he admittedly said he was going to more or less let her decide things for him, and when others brought up his flawed logic he started throwing temper tantrums and whining like a baby (the annoying kind of baby). The type that won't listen to GOOD advice because it means they are wrong.

Just let the door slap him on the butt on the way out and we can be done with him. He is rather immature in his actions, according to his own accounts.

I just have to comment here about the way you gave your advice in the other thread; you gave it, then gave it, then gave it again...and again...(and I lost track of how many times), each time getting a little nastier about the fact he didn't lap up your criticism. I've got nothing to say about BOS good or bad. I'm only referring to you and others who, when their comments are rebuffed at all, insist on coming back at the OP; first with a hammer, then a sledgehammer, then a stick of dynomite.

People ask for opinions - yes, we should oblige to the extent we can add something of value. If there is a need to further explain because our comments are misunderstood or just not understood, that's one thing. It's quite another to badger someone who hasn't taken an instant liking to your opinion. ..their right to ask...your right to give an opinion...then theirs to accept it or reject it .

• Like 2

Or perhaps you should lighten up a bit as I get no complaints about Sunset, but quite a few about you. Just a bit of a heads-up :thumbsup:

• Like 3
Guest NaughtyAshes

Or perhaps you should lighten up a bit as I get no complaints about Sunset, but quite a few about you. Just a bit of a heads-up :thumbsup:

Can we get a scoreboard for who has the most complaints made about them!? hah!

• Like 3

You know, I don't know why BlackoutSunset gets the type of criticism that he does. If people don't like what he says, why do they continue to respond to it?

BlackoutSunset originally explained how he became interested in this fetish, and people descended on him for doing what many of them did at some point in time. He was branded a pedophile by a good deal of people who didn't even ask him to clarify he statements, but who leaped to conclusions. I defended BlackoutSunset, asked him for clarifications, defended him based on them, and after he initially left, he returned.

Furthermore, BlackoutSunset did take the advice of many here regarding his method of obtaining diapers. He also tried to contribute thoughtful posts to DD itself, but people continued to pile on him rather than to attempt to engage in civil discourse. Now he's stating that he's leaving again, and rather than just let him go, people are blasting him still. If you really wanted him gone, you would simply ignore him, and if you really wanted him to stay, I could see some of you asking him to do so.

I personally don't care what BlackoutSunset or anyone else does. If they leave they leave, if they stay, they stay. If they leave and don't say anything and come back in six months that's fine too. You know what, I take back what I just wrote, I wouldn't mind if BlackoutSunset stays. When he's not "whiny" as some have put it, his posts are generally thoughtful. As has been said before, if you don't like what he posts, don't read it folks. Just my two pennies.

• Like 2

You know, I don't know why BlackoutSunset gets the type of criticism that he does. If people don't like what he says, why do they continue to respond to it?

BlackoutSunset originally explained how he became interested in this fetish, and people descended on him for doing what many of them did at some point in time. He was branded a pedophile by a good deal of people who didn't even ask him to clarify he statements, but who leaped to conclusions. I defended BlackoutSunset, asked him for clarifications, defended him based on them, and after he initially left, he returned.

Furthermore, BlackoutSunset did take the advice of many here regarding his method of obtaining diapers. He also tried to contribute thoughtful posts to DD itself, but people continued to pile on him rather than to attempt to engage in civil discourse. Now he's stating that he's leaving again, and rather than just let him go, people are blasting him still. If you really wanted him gone, you would simply ignore him, and if you really wanted him to stay, I could see some of you asking him to do so.

I personally don't care what BlackoutSunset or anyone else does. If they leave they leave, if they stay, they stay. If they leave and don't say anything and come back in six months that's fine too. You know what, I take back what I just wrote, I wouldn't mind if BlackoutSunset stays. When he's not "whiny" as some have put it, his posts are generally thoughtful. As has been said before, if you don't like what he posts, don't read it folks. Just my two pennies.

Well, he never posted anything that bothered me...but as you said, if he goes he goes and if he stays he stays, it doesn't matter to me either way. Just as long as he is happy in what he does is all that matters. If he doesn't bother anyone so be it.

Guest Saturnine

I don't mean to make people complain, but I do like to provide SOME semblence of realism here because too mny people here seem to have a deluded vision of life where every decision they make is okay, even though is probably isn't. I don't think it's fair for me that because I actually have a realistic attitude about everything and try to show what's what, you get complaints from me whereas others who totally deserve flaming for their delusional follies get a pat on the back. It's weird that those who care enough to provide realisic input get shot down whereas those like BOS get pats on the back despite the whole "I'm leaving screw it" attitude.

Can we get a scoreboard for who has the most complaints made about them!? hah!

i think i would be on top...

at any rate, i originally did post to the OP because some of his 'methods' for obtaining diapers and his 'uses' for used baby diapers were questionable... however, he left once and when he returned to posting, his posts were not of the same topic and I didn't really have a problem. Sometimes people do need to have things put to them bluntly, sometimes a good friend is one who says "that is just wrong"... sometimes the best advice sounds a bit harsh... and it seems in the OP's case, the things said to him did have some affect, at least in his posting habits.

that being said, People come and go from any community whether in the physical world, or the virtual world. When people leave here, they are free to come back (in most cases) and they can chose to do so under their old name, or create a new name and come back without any of the previous ideas or impressions about them.... the OP chose to leave and come back with the same screen name and therefore is going to be subject to some of the impressions formed about him regarding some of his first postings... this is human nature, and this being the internet, people are more free to express their dislike than they may be in the physical world... such is the nature of the internet...

Guest NaughtyAshes

... I don't think it's fair for me that because I actually have a realistic attitude about everything and try to show what's what...

I think someone has it backwards about who has a delusional outlook on life...

i think i would be on top...

a challenger has emerged!

I don't mean to make people complain, but I do like to provide SOME semblence of realism here because too mny people here seem to have a deluded vision of life where every decision they make is okay, even though is probably isn't. I don't think it's fair for me that because I actually have a realistic attitude about everything and try to show what's what, you get complaints from me whereas others who totally deserve flaming for their delusional follies get a pat on the back. It's weird that those who care enough to provide realisic input get shot down whereas those like BOS get pats on the back despite the whole "I'm leaving screw it" attitude.

I keeps it real!