LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd Doing Some Advertising?

diaperpt

Actually several times lately as I've been driving, I've done a double (DD?) take. Approaching cars from the rear (or less often) having cars pass me, I've notice what anyone here could only interpret as a Daily Diapers logo! It's on bumpers or rear windows of cars...You know, the big DD logo!

Then I realize sadly it isn't actually Daily Diapers. And I do love, crave and am addicted to the other product as well (Dunkin' Donuts coffee) but seeing the DD as representing the other DD takes the wind out of my sails (the puff out of my diaper??).

Is Dunkin' Donuts only big in the US? Is it even more regional than that and more heavy in the Northeast? ...or does the REAL DD have more geographic spread and clout than the purveyor of coffee, donuts and other imitation food products (I say that only because most of their menu looks and tastes pretty much like fake plastic food...)

Hey DD, ever think of suing for copyright infringement? (or more likely, a suit against yourself?). I can really imagine Dunkin' Donuts wanting to mentioned in some news story in the same breath as a website devoted to adults who love and/or need to wear diapers!!

Dunkin Donuts is very much a northeast company, we used to have afew out here in washington, but most have closed. Dunkin Donuts coffee is sold on the shelves in grocery stores but there are very very few actually stores out on this side of the country.

One item formerly available from DPF was a yellow diamond shaped window sign reading "Big Baby on Board" an obviuos takeoff on Baby on board signs. Do not know if anyone has these now.

I think that Dunkin Donuts has been around quite a bit longer then Daily Diapers has, so any kind of copy right suit or any such thing more then likely would be lost, and a waste of funds. So as they say, I think it would simply be wise to "let sleeping dogs lay" and enjoy those pumpkin donuts! :thumbsup:

The DD logo they use is kinda new, but ours is [DD] anyway and theirs is a specific color combination and font. Nearly impossible to get ironclad protection on initial-based logos as it's too generic. It would be like trying to trademark my name

Mikey™