LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Ever Feel This Way ?

i dont get angry, just a little antsy and longing for that lovely diapered feeling. it happens every summer, and starting new this year, fall, winter and spring. in the summer, my siblings were off school and college, now my brother graduated college and he's home now. so it's going to be a tricky getting-used-to. i think it's pretty damn normal, so dont you worry.

Wow, I don't know of any Ab or DL that doesn't feel that way to one extent or another when they are denied a part of their being. Like it or not we like to wear diapers. It doesn't hurt anyone, and it only helps drive the economy! The best day of my life is when I decided to quit denying who I am, and embrace my diapers. Family will eventually overcome the stigma, and friends will understand or they aren't really your friends.

I use to when I was younger...

There is a struggle with AB/DL for most.

There is a binge and purge cycle we all seem to go through.

I am 43 now and I love wearing when I am in the privacy of my own home.

We (humans) have all kind of urges.

Would you rather be on Meth or wearing a Bambino???

Others here will rightfully have their own opinion and I welcome a fair challenge of my views.

My therapist put it this way, "HARM REDUCTION".

You may in fact be harming yourself if you are addicted to wearing diapers.

Then again, if you are doing it in the privacy of your own home and not hurting you or anyone else...

I wonder what your problem really is.

You may be on your way to being more well adjusted than 95% of the rest of the population.

Can't say that I've ever been angry. Maybe just the opposite. If I'm not wearing diapers or dressing girly, then I'm probably busy doing other 'life' things. That makes me happy. It's a sign that diapers have not taken control of my life. So when I return for a little 'me' time, it makes it so much more enjoyable.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

There has been a few times where I had to go undiapered. I drove my mother really crazy once because I was super nervous and antsy and couldn't stop biting my nails and tapping on surfaces waiting for my weekly money from her. But I got it and blew most of the money on diapers. I was told by her, but I don't know if it is true, that when I don't have diapers I moan in my sleep. Nightmares I guess becase I do have nightmares of not being diapered and being vulnerable to the world. The soft padding makes me feel like superman, nothing can hurt me. I don't get angry, just really tense. And these diaper nightmares are bad. Most involve me being naked and being exposed to everyone and it's super embarrassing and I feel so lonely without my diapers. I've woken up from these nightmares before finding I wet the bed pretty badly. Once or twice I have woken up from the nightmares finding I messed my sheets and laying in it.

But when I am diapered it's fine. I am not nervous and sad. My mother probably appreciates not having to wash my dirty sheets. I'm glad I don't have to. Nasty nasty.

i am Incon i have no choice in wearing a diaper or not but my Question to AB/DL peeps is why do you struggle with wearing in secret and hiding your diaper wear No one knows the diffrence between me who is broken and you who just enjoys wearing diapers( I am Over generalizing here a little because i'm in a wheelchair so people EXPECT me to be broken and need Diapers, I guarantee you if i went to wal mart to buy fifteen cases of diapers 15 perfect strangers would not think twice about grabbing a case and taking it to my car) but really honestly people are so wrapped up in there own issues if they even realized you wore a diaper the thought would eiter last 5 seconds and be gone ore they would have an awakening of jealousy because they themselves have a AB or DL side to themselves and think what a lucky person you are. Think about it!! stay strong

anxious and upset maybe, angry...well that depends.

Me too :blush: Rarely do I have just one emotion going on; it's usually a fluid mix of many feelings changing as the situation changes :rolleyes: Like anyone there is some anger when I can't do what I want to do, but since I'm 24/7 with diapers it doesn't happen here :D The worst for me is to not be able to wear the diapers I want to sometimes out of a need for discretion :( Oh well, at least I am diapered so that's a win :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

My wife and I were "at odds" for a while. Since we've been together, over 4 years, and I told her about my "leanings" from the gitgo, and she knows my DL life/world IS a PART of ME, I wasn't diapered for nearly two weeks. She mentioned that she KNEW that something was wrong since I hadn't been diapered that long, since I often am mostly 24/7 (though night-time not so much). Since we had just made up, she told I ought to go get diapered. I did. Apparently it was readily apparent that some kind of change had come to my face or something. As I came downstairs, and I am a discrete DL and rarely is it obvious OR evident I'm diapered under my regular clothing, she commented, "NOW all is right with the world."

Maybe it was visible perception or just past-experience. She was SO right. Everything WAS once again "right with the world".

I have accepted my being a DL, I am comfortable with my DL world, I appreciate my wife's acceptance and encouragement and I wouldn't change a thing.

Diapers make me feel comfortable and complete - and I love the feeling of decadence I feel when I am in them and use them, in public, with no one else knowing. I will never be out of them completely, and it may not be too far into the future, where, at MY age, I will actually NEED to be in diapers fulltime! Reality of life? LOL