LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Privacy

Moved into my own place yesterday - fixed it so an order of Cuddlz arrived today, so now have my stash nicely sorted :)

Soooo nice to not have to worry as I did when house sharing.

Sitting here now with a nicely padded behind now, can see myself really getting more into this lifestyle - certainly going to giving wearing every night ago.

So all in all, a very happy bunny here :)

I found that you don't get that much more privacy. I have a neighbor that likes to chit chat. She'll knock on my door almost every day. And she wonders why I answer the door with a bathrobe on most of the time.

Guest padded_husky87

Boy dl I wish i was you right now! I wanna move out so bad its not even funny. I wear anyways but it would feel so good not to hide it from someone. Unfortunately i got myself in w pickpe ad I habe tp pay off all my credit cards first. I qm glad that u can know be yourself in the privacy of your place. Congrades!

P.s. hope this doesn't sound insensitive bit if u get a nosy neighbour u can just tell her ur incontinent. But only if u have to exlpain. B)

You're just a yankee that doesn't understand how friendly the south is :P

You are sooooo right on that one!

On the other hand, though, I've never actually met my upstairs neighbors. I rarely see them. Maybe they're from the north, too. But 'next door' is a whole new world. She told me she likes to talk.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

A little privacy from mother would be nice every now and then. I hate that I can't do what I want. Most of my diaper time can only be spent in my bedroom mother says. It would be great to be able to wake up in the morning, stretch, wet myself, go to the kitchen and make coffee, squat and mess myself, then go wtch tv for hours and hours before going to bed again. Things would be differetn if mother were not around. She says I should get a job, I'm too old to be jobless and pooping myself. I don't think it's bad but the opposite. Privacy is a virtue.

A little privacy from mother would be nice every now and then. I hate that I can't do what I want. Most of my diaper time can only be spent in my bedroom mother says. It would be great to be able to wake up in the morning, stretch, wet myself, go to the kitchen and make coffee, squat and mess myself, then go wtch tv for hours and hours before going to bed again. Things would be differetn if mother were not around. She says I should get a job, I'm too old to be jobless and pooping myself. I don't think it's bad but the opposite. Privacy is a virtue.

ok i've seen a few of yours posts.. by mother do you mean biological mother?

Guest SuperDuperMessy

ok i've seen a few of yours posts.. by mother do you mean biological mother?

Yes my biological mother. If a had a "mommy" as it's called in the ABDL world, I would refer to them as mommy not mother.

Yes I do live with my mother. Mommy, too. I guess.

Why?

You're just a yankee that doesn't understand how friendly the south is :P

I don't mean any disrespect in any way shape or form... but, and this is from my own personal experience, I lived in GA for 4 years and I'm here to tell you southern hospitality is dead, if it ever existed.

During the 4 years I lived there, I broke down in my car 3 times and had to hitch hike to get to a phone. I spent several HOURS with my thumb out and you know who stopped and picked me up? A yankee, all 3 times :thumbsup:

I'm just sayin' :whistling:

To the OP, nothing is worse than living in a place that you can't be yourself in. Sometimes I sit around my house nakkie lol ^_^ (thank gawd for venetian blinds...)

~lilme

Tru dat on the GA thing. Seriously, we need to sell that state (and others) back to Mexico. People who talk about "the friendly south" and "southern hospitality" know nothing of the real south.

As for the rest of y'all, move out of your mom's house! Your life can be much more fulfilling when you're on your own dime, spending your own time.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Tru dat on the GA thing. Seriously, we need to sell that state (and others) back to Mexico. People who talk about "the friendly south" and "southern hospitality" know nothing of the real south.

As for the rest of y'all, move out of your mom's house! Your life can be much more fulfilling when you're on your own dime, spending your own time.

I don't see how living on my own dime would be better than living off money given to me for free. I have an allowance, so...I'm good thank you. It's better to be given money to spend for yourself than to have to work for it. Right? I did move out once when I was 30 but didn't like it so I moved back in with mother and have been diapered there ever since. :smiley-baby-boy:

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Oh do I make you mad I still live at home? There are some benefits besides being diapered. The family is cooking out for Labor day (what family will even come over). And it's free food. I can't argue with free room and board, free food, free clothes, and pretty much as much diaper time I crave which I spend many hours a day thinking about diapers.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

My mother doesn't think it fair to kick me out for simple things like that. My cousin is a drug addict and was kicked out of his grandmother's home for the drug lifestyle. This is different though. I don't impose too much on mother with my diapers. Besides the fact she has known about them for at least 5 years now, but I've been wearing since I was around 30.

I've been told by people I may be too old to be living with mother but I don't see an issue and she doesn't either. She never brings it up so I assume it's fine. And the only thing I ask for is my weekly allowance of 200 dollars, most of which goes to diapers and wipes and baby food, and adultfood too, mostly baby food though. :smiley-baby-boy: