LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper Time?

Whens your favorite time to be diapered?

For me, it's nap time. There is just something totally babyish to me about laying down for a nap in a nice thick diaper as the rest of the world goes about their business.

Guest Saturnine

Silly question....because any time I am diapered is my favorite diaper time. Saying "favorite" diaper time implies there may be a time when being diapered is NOT a good time. Which is far from accurate. Anytime I can fall on my bottom and have the blow cushioned by thick diapers is a good time.

My most favorite time to be diapered,is any time my bio-logically mommy tells me it is time for my diapering,and babying.I most ly only am babied and diapered at night for bed(almost every night),by my bio-logical mommy.When diapered,i take on the complete baby role.I am feld a couple bottles of (real baby) formulas warmed,while mommy is diapering me and after while cuddling.I am then put down into a big hospital style crib,on my back,with bumper pad around the whole inside of the crib.Mommy also starts the Disney baby mobil above my head so I can look up while falling asleep.Mommy also checks on my diaper status during the night while I am sleeping.I am always while diapered required to be wearing one of my onesies to help keep diaper in place.Both me and my mommy love me being a baby again.

no such thing as a bad time but have to agree with the nap time, I don't take naps very often but something about being diapered for a nap puts me in a very special headspace. love the feeling of waking up in one.

For me, it's nap time. There is just something totally babyish to me about laying down for a nap in a nice thick diaper as the rest of the world goes about their business.

ni ni time. It is my fav time of day if it's a baby day. Thickly diapered, in my jammies, got my paci, cuddling Mr. Bear, and Daddy is Cuddling me. What a way to go to sleep *sighs*

~lilme

Specifically, it's about 5:30 in the morning when my screaming bladder wakes me up and I remember I am wearing a diaper and plastic pants and can just let go and then go back to dreamland. Another favorite time is when I'm caught in a traffic back-up, bumper to bumper and no end in sight. Tonight is the home HS football opener against an arch rival, and I sure do not want to miss any

of the game.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 1

My favourite time to be diapered is when I'm in bed, reading a Dean Koontz book while drinking some hot lemon tea. This is absolutely the best time to be diapered, because I don't have get out of bed to the toilet, and It's always nice reading while being comforted.

Favorite time would have be at the end of the day, when all my work and play is done, and I'm crawling into bed with the lights out. Slip on a diaper and know that I'll wake up just as happy. :thumbsup:

I agree with DailyDi, on a day when I am not working. changing into a lovely soft gauze diaper for my nap is my favorite diaper time.

My second favorite is when Daddy Don diapers me for bed and lets me play with my plushies for a few minutes before he tucks me into bed.

Guest Saturnine

There should be a new poll for like LEAST favorite diaper time. A time that you spend diapered that is just god awful bad, inconvenienced, and all around icky. The only time I can think is my least favorite diaper time is when I am sick with diarrhea. Phew. Gross and smelly. Not fun.

• Like 1

My favorite time to be diapered is probably when I'm ready for sleep time. I just love waking up in one, (Sooo cosy)! And even during the night when I may awaken to change positions in bed or whatever, it's just such a comfort to be in a diaper.

I also love being diapered on bad weather days during the weekends of winter when I can lounge around with my wife and we can watch movies together with lots of blankets. :)

At the moment, all the time. I've been totally binging over the past four or five days, pretty much 24/7. Stress does that to me. Somebody is staying with us at the moment and probably for a month or so more and it's throwing my carefully established and practised routine out of whack :rolleyes:. Me no like routine changes.

At less stressful times, my favourite time to be diapered is probably a toss up between night time, which is about the only time I can get away with the whole 't-shirt and diaper' thing, my bottle, blankie, etc, etc, without risk of being interrupted and lazy days when I'm lucky enough to be alone in the house (which are rare as hen's teeth). Mooching around the house in a diaper, sweatpants and a t-shirt ticking off those little jobs on the 'when I get round to it' list is a nice way to spend the day...

Daytime. I love laying around my place during the summer in nothing but a diaper. I rarely get to do this but its great fun carrying on about the daily chores while wearing a diaper and little else.

Anondl

I'm sure we have the "all the time" concepts but I have a few that stick out. I enjoy buying a six pack of beer, getting diapered up and playing video games all night. I also enjoy going out in diapers, like to the movies. I find movies to be the best because I'm not having to walk a lot and I find diaper sag and get a little bothersome when walking all over malls and stuff.

My favorite diaper times:

1. When I first wake up in the morning or after sleep (nap). A crisp dry diaper feels like heaven after being in a wet and/or messed one.

2. After drying off from bath time, especially if I have a bath near nini. Getting dried off, into a dry diaper, and comfy jammies is the best.

3. Right before sleep (if needed).

4. After a stressful event...Being able to change clothing and my diaper + relaxing after a long stressful time is soothing.

~ moogle