LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Sizing

So thought about getting some new plastic pants the other day as the ones I've got are wearing thin, and started looking around.

And I realized I either need to get smaller in the legs, or bigger in the tummy!

my waist/leg measurements 34"/25" and my legs are small right now, usually they're bigger from more exercise, no wonder my existing p-pants are not fitting so great! as I'm noticing there's nothing in that size range that suits.

So the question - how do those of you with non-standard sizes cope - do you get your p-pants custom made? or make due with a smaller size?

Pretty much all companies have size charts or other size data presentations. A.C. medical has two lines of panties, Christie and Susan. the only difference is in the leg sizes

We should have a separate forum for these things sicne they are pretty universal to our group.

Also companies should be more complete in their information. like the thickness and texture of the materials they use.

thanks to both of you for your replies, I've allready checked out most of the main suppliers sites, and have noticed that the sizing is prettymuch all the same.

So my original question stands.

how do those of you with non-standard sizes cope - do you get your p-pants custom made? or make due with a smaller size?

What you should do is order 1 pair and try them, all of the manufacturers seem to make them different and the sizes vary wildly.

I have very thin legs and a skinny body, a no brainier right, no I can't get even close with sizes, I'm too big for baby and youth stuff and too small for adult stuff.

I still can't find a good pair that work right for me, I think adjustable leg holes would be the best ever plastic or rubber pants.

Some companies offer custom work, but usually it's costly :( Styles and types will vary in fit even from the same maker so while there probably is a perfect fit out there, you have to keep trying different ones until you find it then hope they don't stop making it or change the cut :bash: Another option is to take some that are just a bit too big and sew the elastic for an inch or two on the outer edge while it's relaxed- that part won't expand anymore and you get a slightly tighter fit ;)

Bettypooh

One thing I have learned over the years is that different plastic pant manufaturers seem to have different ideas about what is medium, large and extra large. I have some pants that are mediums that are larger in overall size, waist and leg openings than some of my large size plastic pants! Same is true for X-Large and even XX-Large. I have XX-Large that are smaller than some brand's large pants! There just dosen't seem to be any set standard for size when it comes to plastic or waterproof pants.

Here is another of my peeves. In some situations the LARGE size is a little too snug overall, tight and streached against the seat of my diaper, let alone the leg openings. If I get the same exact brand in X-LARGE then it hangs like a tent! I mean really super huge! They seem to go from one extream to the next when you just bump them up one size with nothing inbetween that would fit better! A friend gave me a pair he got that were too big for him and they are very nice plastic pants! Strong, durable and have soft waist and leg bands. The problem is, they would fit my cousin and she makes an Elephant look like a shrimp (and I'm talking about a full grown Elephant, not a baby one!) I could make 2 or 3 pairs of my size plastic pants out of that one pair, I'd have enough vinyl!

I agree that perhaps you should look at the different manufacturers and suppliers, go through their sizing charts and start with just one pair of whichever brand looks like it's what you want. If it's too tight or small, try the next larger size. If the next larger size is too big, move on to another brand and sell the ones you can't use on EBAY. Trial and error is about the only way to get a fit that's just right for you.