LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Can'T Be The First To See Tihs?

Wetdl

Infantile-ism and diaper fetishes are 2 different things. 

Shhh ... people don't like gray areas these days, it has to be black and white! :P

Note: That was sarcasm toward the article.

Well, here you go with some of the 'recognition' people around here seem to want...

At least we didn't make it on their list of the 8 strangest dating sites...

Am I the only one offended by the "and its mostly guys" statement?

i wasn't.... i mean i don't think its true persay, but when you go to an ab/dl website and look at the genders of the active posters in the community the majority of them are male,

when you go to an ab/dl website and look at the genders of the active posters in the community the majority of them are male,

This is true of most AB/DL sites... mostly because the creepers, trolls and HNGs have run off the females. On a day-to-day basis I actually converse with more female AB/DLs than I do males.

Maybe it is because the females can actually hold an intelligent conversation about something other than the status of their diapers and how often they like to shit themselves.

• Like 1

This is true of most AB/DL sites... mostly because the creepers, trolls and HNGs have run off the females. On a day-to-day basis I actually converse with more female AB/DLs than I do males.

Maybe it is because the females can actually hold an intelligent conversation about something other than the status of their diapers and how often they like to shit themselves.

oh yeah the majority of the male posters are that way, but i imagine cbs research people just went to a site and looked at the demographics that were easily available, like here it says gender under our names next to our posts.... but not all of us females can hold intelligent conversations, actually we just buy books 'intelligent conversations for dummies' and 'how to act intelligent so men don't figure it out'....

Am I the only one offended by the "and its mostly guys" statement?

The "mostly guys" statement is just a fact and isn't offensive; it is the truth. Plain and simple, there are more male infantilists (or AB/DLs and everything in between) than females for several reasons. You might disagree with me, but after writing three novels on the subject, researching it and being a participant, I can vouch for what I say. First of all, there are greater expectations put on males from the time they are born. Whether it is to excel at sports, not to cry, act mature and responsible or whatever, males have a level of performance that they have to live up to and that causes stress. Infantilism is a release. Females can also have stress in their lives, but the type of stress and how they deal with it is different and probably doesn't lead to a high incidence of infantilistic practice. Besides, even at an early age females are "expected" to nurture and take care of babies. Changing a baby's diaper takes the glamor out of wearing one, believe me! It's not a novelty to a female. Secondly--and I'm sure you already know this one--the male genitals are external. Putting on a diaper causes stimulation on a man more directly than it does when a woman does it because her goods are "internal." It's just basic biology. So on those grounds, I didn't take offense to reading that it is mostly guys that participate in a diaper fetish. I'm simply proud that I found a way to relieve stress that works for me...and many more people just like me. I hope at least a few people out there agree with me.

• Like 1

The "mostly guys" statement is just a fact and isn't offensive; it is the truth. Plain and simple, there are more male infantilists (or AB/DLs and everything in between) than females for several reasons.

I do disagree with your opinion. From my own experiences as a member of this community I can tell you that the makeup is actually a lot closer to a 50/50 split than most people believe... especially with the recent surge in popularity of Daddy/girl type BDSM relationships that use elements of ageplay and AB/DL. There are plenty of girls out there looking to be babied.

The online community is a sausage-fest only because we (the community at large) allow others to run the girls off.

I dare you... go to any AB/DL site and create a profile, 20-25 y/o SWF. Post up a few pictures grabbed from some anonymous website, and just watch the horde of creepers, perverts, and HNGs descend on you like flies on stink. After a few days of being constantly hounded "R U poppy??" you'll want to leave too.

I've seen it happen first hand... it's no bullshit.

I do disagree with your opinion. From my own experiences as a member of this community I can tell you that the makeup is actually a lot closer to a 50/50 split than most people believe... especially with the recent surge in popularity of Daddy/girl type BDSM relationships that use elements of ageplay and AB/DL. There are plenty of girls out there looking to be babied.

The online community is a sausage-fest only because we (the community at large) allow others to run the girls off.

I dare you... go to any AB/DL site and create a profile, 20-25 y/o SWF. Post up a few pictures grabbed from some anonymous website, and just watch the horde of creepers, perverts, and HNGs descend on you like flies on stink. After a few days of being constantly hounded "R U poppy??" you'll want to leave too.

I've seen it happen first hand... it's no bullshit.

This is true to a fault. It's also the passable TG and sissies and boys considered "cute" as well, but a lot of them seem to have a higher tolerance. There was an almost secret free site for diaper girls, it was hard to get on, I was on it for a while via invitation but got bored of it. It was almost all females or passables there, a few males which if they got offensive were banned our right. The reason I lost my account was failure to log in for six months. Almost all the "famous" females online with photos from pay sites and such were on there, and they didn't do the pics just for money. Anyhow, the whole article seemed pretty inaccurate, I didn't watch it all but the parts that jumped out at me looked like they did one sided research.

Don't jump to conclusions too fast. You would be surprised at what is out there.

And in response to your last section of the sentence, I have actually conversed with females who spoke often of them shitting themselves. (Not ab/dl related)