LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Men.

Anyone that has ever changed a diaper on a male will tell you... point it down. It will be a little sore when you get a stiffy at first, but eventually your body will adjust to being pointed in that direction and everything will be just fine. It is a matter of your body getting used to being diapered.

• Like 2

Another thing you may try, is to get a package of compacter, or trash bags. Fold one into a belt like shape, then use wide plastic mailing tape, to tape it in place just above the waistband of your diaper. It must have a plastic outer shell for this to work. With your diaper taped in place, you can add paper towels or something to prevent urine from spilling out. I like to use this method myself, to tightly secure my disposable diapers in place.

post-2702-045150800 1281715895_thumb.jpg

post-2702-045150800 1281715895_thumb.jpg

What are you a new owner to a penis? Who the heck can't figure this stuff out on their own? All those years of penis experience and you still have not read the owner's manual -

I can remember getting the manual when I was born, but lost it before I learned to read. :rolleyes:

What are you a new owner to a penis?  Who the heck can't figure this stuff out on their own?  All those years of penis experience and you still have not read the owner's manual -

The manual said nothing about getting it caught in zippers.  It cannot be trusted.

You could try Abenas, they seem to come up pretty high on the waist. I can pee while pointing up usually with no problems, but your position also matters. Peeing while lying down in any position while pointing up is generally a bad idea. That said, I go through periods of intense erections which last all night long (even if I take care of business, they come right back). Being incontinent, and especially at night, I've had to devise a way to wear disposables while erect and sleeping in all positions. What's worked for me is to take the long Abena stuffers, and put them so that they stick out past the front waistband. Then you fold it back below the waistband, so that it wraps around the erect penis, and catches anything that comes out. It's sort of like a glove. Provided you don't flood while laying down, it will catch and distribute smaller amounts all night long, pretty much any position. Works for me, since my bladder is quite small, and it lets the beast rage all night long, with no leaks! The only other option that would be better is cloth.

Huh, I think you have the old edition. There was a revised edition that came out that devoted a whole chapter to the Y2K zipper problem.

The manual said nothing about getting it caught in zippers.  It cannot be trusted.

Guest Saturnine

The answer is simple: masterbation. Put on the diaper, masterbate heavily, then keep the diaper on. Please don't wear a cum filled diaper though, use TP or something.

I hate talking about masterbation right after the KKuser's flooding the board of horrific images.

If errect for more than 4 hours consult a doctor immediately as this may be a sighn to a serious health problem. :roflmao:

I always laugh at those commercials. If I have a 4 hour erection I'm not calling a Doctor, I'm throwing a party!!

• Like 1

What are you a new owner to a penis? Who the heck can't figure this stuff out on their own? All those years of penis experience and you still have not read the owner's manual -

lmfao, the opening line is priceless. Yeah I just went out and purchased the brand new 2011 Penis XLR.

I point mine down.... get an erection, well after wearing more and more i got the erections less and less. If it does not go away, well enjoy yourself and do what you need to do. It is better for me to point down then to wet myself outside of the diaper.

• 5 months later...

I think first and foremost it's important to settle for a size and type of diaper that's comfortable and that everything will fit into nicely. As it happens I'm not hung like Jonah Falcon, John Holmes or Matt Majors and I manage to wear a a woman's diaper quite comfortably under a pair of panties. I have to say that both the diaper and the panties are of generous size but, even so, it's one of the bonuses of having a small endowment. I wonder if there's anyone here who's really well hung and wears a diaper? I'd be interested to know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aheem... Try to "do your thing" just before you start to wear the diaper. It feels more enjoyable, and you can't get erect once you've "did your thing" :whistling: .

Hey, I managed to help someone about something that's sex related, without even saying masturbation!

whoops :blush:

-TDL

Not sure what the problem is. I'm a diaper lover, as are you, I just "do my thing" in my diaper. Then it goes down on its own. Just throwing that out there.

Jacking off into your diaper is the key here. The only way to make willie behave is to tame him, and then he will rest calmly in your diaper so you can pee without the pee spilling out the top of the diaper and all down your legs and into your shoes. I personally think (lately) that sleeping in cummy diapers is totalyl awesome in so many ways. You start to smell like fish and urine after some time, but it pays off when you get to put on the diaper, hop into bed, jackoff, pee, and fall asleep.

• 1 year later...

Geez guys, is it really that hard to figure out?

Buy the next size up in disposables. For example, medium fits my waist perfect, but only a large will fit everything comfortably and not leak out the top. I am in no way a size 45 waist but they still fit.

Step 2 is to buy plastic pants!