LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone From Michigan?

• 4 weeks later...

I too am in Grand Rapids, MI. I work at a hotel, and if ANY of you ever want to come and have a fun night of diapering and just hanging out, let me know! my AIM is JuicetinX22 and I'm always on. I can get you free rooms, lol. Been in GR my whole life and would LOVE to meet any other AB/DL's....I've never met another, but my gf/mommy and I would love to meet more. - Jay

Really...? :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest dirty Diaper Ron

I am looking for people from Michigan.

Hi, Living in Mid Michigan, would to chat about diapers maybe more. Ron

• 1 month later...
Guest Michael the teenage wolf

Yes I do! I live in Milan, it's like 15 minutes away from Ann Arbor. I'm going to high school next year! (I'm 14)

As my "location" on the left says, I'm due N of Windsor. Might be open for a meet up. I'm often in the "tomato capital of Canada." Nothing like walking on the beach in diapers! lol

grew up in the metro Detroit area... left and never want to go back. No offense i love the state but the economy and politics in Michigan is just not worth it. I do miss a few friends up there but i help them fly down every now and then. If you like the out doors and snow it is one of the best places in the world. Water hills trees trails animals and everything but mountains ...