LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Are You Closed?

This happened during the G20 Summit in Toronto. The Eaton Center is on Yonge st. near the summit which is where most of the protesters marched down. The center closed to try and stop vandals from getting in which was happening further down the street. But some people really like shopping I guess. The office I work in is 5 blocks from there and the whole down town was mostly shut down during the G20.

Uh, the person who commented 'only in America' is from Long Island.

Besides, we all know that Canadians are heavily inundated with U.S. culture. This is just another prime example of it.

There is more self hatred of America by people within this country who watch too much MSNBC and listen to way too much NPR. Of course that can be said of the Fox News Crowd as of late too. News sells by painting doom and gloom or ignoring reality for an agenda and people caught up in the agenda are mindless idiots who spout whatever they're told to.

Yes, indeed, I am embarrassed to say that I missed any and all allusions to Toronto.

"Only in America" is less hatred than bitter irony.

I figured as much, was just having fun with it. Tired of these people who reap all the benefits of our culture and then bitch about it. It's kind of like the vegans who complain about mass farming yet buy all their foods made by the same damn vendors.