LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Chasing Mummies" Tv Show

last night i was watching the TV show "Chasing mummies" a show with DR Zahi Hawass and some archeology fellows where exploring the great piramid and one of the female fellows had an accident... she tried to leave earlier but was told to stay and she couldnt hold it. when the famous Dr zahi hawass realised what she did he told her she should go work in a grocery store and that what she did was the worst thing that could be done and she is not worthy of working for him.... now if this where some countries she could have some recourse but since they are in egypt the the DR has FUll autority in ALL thing ancient egyptian what is this poor girl suppossed to do? she lost her 1 in million job chance to explore egypt.... bad enough she wet her pants on TV...... i feel for her

I'm sure it's awful, but I can only really think about how delightfully humiliating that is.

http://www.history.com/shows/chasing-mummies/videos/chasing-mummies-trapped#chasing-mummies-trapped

There it is, about 33:25 is when it starts.

I think it's staged, whole show seems like a load of claptrap.

i wasnt sure about how she reacted... now i know she was faking.... she is an actress..here is her bio but still...lose a cool gig over a fake pant wetting.....

http://www.zoedamato.com/

She probably got paid to do it.

I doubt you could pay her enough to do that. She basically made her degree useless. It will be near impossible to get another Archaeology gig when you last boss tells them that you contaminated a site.

It's supposed to be more of a documentary-style show, rather than a reality show. Though, there is the question of just how she got assigned there, instead of the intern who was scheduled to show up...

i saw the first part of tha tepisode when she tried to go to a corner on the crypt area to pee and he told her it was disrespectful blah blah blah.. except they weren't even in the actually cript part, they were in a hole outside the entrance to the cript, and it was an english tomb they were in in that episode, it wasn't even an ancient egyptian tomb i thoght...