LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video Games!

I've been doing another playthrough of Resident Evil 4 (I've been through about 8 rounds of it now). I hope to get a new copy of Resident Evil and RE0 for Gamecube in the next month or two, and start playing that...

I played through Limbo the other day and loved every minute of it. Brain-teasing and thought-provoking at the same time :) and the design and art style is gorgeous...

At the moment, I'm waiting for Halo: Reach, drooling over every screenshot and video that makes its way out of Bungie's inner sanctum... Really should nip down to Gamestop and get that preorder in :P I'll be there at midnight on Sept 14th, that's for sure :whistling:

Apart from that one movie where they go on the cross-country gaming competition, and the parody of it in one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, I've never actually seen a powerglove.

i grew up on PC gaming. old DOS games as a kid, and then i started getting PC Gamer back in 1997 and really began playing and collecting games when i learned what was really available. my dad would pirate some games for me, and purchase others.

most of my gaming time is spent playing WoW these days. sometimes i'll load up Diablo 2 or Baldur's Gate 2.. i played everquest a few years and i have many fond memories of it. and i played most of the hits on SNES and 64 and the classics on the NES... never did like the Genesis or SegaCD much. i never got a gamecube or Wii or Playstation, they didn't have games that compelled me to get the system to play them. and i had FF7 on PC so i wasn't missing out.

I stick to mostly emulating SNES / Sega games, playing a few modern ones (just Unreal Tournament, Halo, and Fable so far), and pulling out the GameCube or Nintendo 64 out once in a while (Banjo Tooie is still TOTALLY worth playing sometimes)

I do have a DS, but only a couple of games on it, so I don't use it often. Really, I don't have many games on the gamecube either.

Guest TBinthehoodie

i grew up nintendo but i got a 360 and a DSlite since my ds fat broke on me the games i got:

ds:

pokemon platinum and heartgold

guitar hero on tour

legend of zelda (the one with the boat)

i got another one but i can't remember the name

COD 4

MW2

GH 4 and 5

assassins creed 2

prototype

bioshock 1

I'm a huge gamer, and I play all sorts of games... Can't wait for Call of Duty: Black Ops! If you want, you can add me on steam:

AbductedSpaceCow

or

benjahut

• 8 months later...

okay.... heres the few i have/ COD MW2, Black Ops, MW, and WaW, then GTA4, assassins creed 2, and well thats it. I rent games now and then, but don't really own many as you see.

I've been replaying all my old favorites for SNES, PS1, and Dreamcast. Most recently I just finished Final Fantasy 3(or Final Fantasy 6 for PS1 and the GBA), Chrono Trigger, Castlevania: SOTN, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica(which in my humble opinion is the best of the series). Now I'm playing Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, Soul Blazer, and Secret of Mana.