LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If I Die Tonight...

Holy Mother of God! you think this monster has enough %$#@! BUTTER in it?? gad....plus a whole 16 oz BOX of sugar....and cake mix on top of that!!!!

*faints*

I can't tell which is happening faster, my arteries clogging or my teeth rotting :P

Ok, I'm curious, I don't remember ever having butter cake, but I have had butter cookies on several occasions YUMMY!

SO.... I printed the recipe and plan on making one of these sometime. If i don't came back here,and no one hears from me in a reasonable amount of time, then you know what happened :P

qwack

Ok, I'm curious, I don't remember ever having butter cake, but I have had butter cookies on several occasions YUMMY!

SO.... I printed the recipe and plan on making one of these sometime. If i don't came back here,and no one hears from me in a reasonable amount of time, then you know what happened :P

qwack

1 of 2 things 1) still in kitchen baking n eating 2) he died from it all :crybaby:

GAWDAMMIT PAULA!!!!!! I'm trying to lose weight and gt healthy but could you make it easy? NOOOOOOO. I'm now going to go make one of these and piss off my diabetic roommate who has a love for anything baked. to hell with this diet. this makes me think of the cleveland show where they were discussing clevelands cholesterol at breakfast. "...He said it was "Appalling" and "Life threatening" now give me those eggs!" lol a few bites of this and your cholesterol will be "appalling" and "life threatening"!

GAWDAMMIT PAULA!!!!!! I'm trying to lose weight and gt healthy but could you make it easy? NOOOOOOO. I'm now going to go make one of these and piss off my diabetic roommate who has a love for anything baked. to hell with this diet. this makes me think of the cleveland show where they were discussing clevelands cholesterol at breakfast. "...He said it was "Appalling" and "Life threatening" now give me those eggs!" lol a few bites of this and your cholesterol will be "appalling" and "life threatening"!

LOL....Just looking at the picture and recipe could be considered a health hazard! :P