LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Sites

Guest Poopy Wipes

Yep, diaperspace issues are depressing me. I only go there to watch the poopy videos. And since I can't my days officially suck. <_<

I'vs said this in the other 3-4 diaperspace threads and i will say it again... with DS down it just allows you to spend more time on the best ABDL site ever... DAILY DIAPERS!!!!!

Guest Poopy Wipes

Diaperspace was ideal for those who had more extreme tastes, I guess.

The only good thing about DailyD is the forum. Everything else sucks, really. Just my opinion, though.

Diaperspace was ideal for those who had more extreme tastes, I guess.

The only good thing about DailyD is the forum. Everything else sucks, really. Just my opinion, though.

totally agree couldnt have said it any better myself well done

Guest Poopy Wipes

It's not that you are terrible people, just it's that besides the board the site has little else to offer in terms of interactivity.

therese this thing called a chat room.. pictures, videos, and a sister site, diapermates, which functions much like DS's profile search part of their site..

but would you go to a friends house and say "you dinner is realy good, but my mother can make it better"

Guest Poopy Wipes

therese this thing called a chat room.. pictures, videos, and a sister site, diapermates, which functions much like DS's profile search part of their site..

but would you go to a friends house and say "you dinner is realy good, but my mother can make it better"

Yes. And I have. You see, my mom makes killer food.

Yes. And I have. You see, my mom makes killer food.

That's good for you but his point was that it's rude and quite gauche to issue a blanket statement saying someone's website sucks on their own website. Running (and paying for) a site as huge as this one is an unending and mostly thankless task; perhaps if you really feel the need to criticize their work you should do so in a more constructive manner.

• Like 1

You know, some people hate things and others really like them. This is an open forum and we can all voice our opinions (God knows I've voiced mine often). I just wish people would chill a little. There are good and bad things about almost every site on the internet. You can never please everyone all the time. If some people like Diaper Space, fine! If some don't, thats fine too! If they have problems with Daily Diapers, thats their opinions too. The important bottom line is, do we really need to bash these sites? Having someone trash Daily Diapers isn't going to make those who like this site quit it and go somewhere else. Same is true about Diaper Space. As long as you yourself don't have to go there, do you have to bash it? Perhapse we should all just be cool about the other sites that are out there.

• Like 1

I'm with DailyDi, sure the non-forum parts of the site aren't quite as good as the forums, but with the sheer size of the forums, there probably isn't much time to whip together a better version of themain DD

either way I like main DD how it is

I know the old-school HTML areas of the site aren't considered cool anymore. But they can be read by our visually impaired members, are low on resources... And is why most of our site stays accessible when a script fails. Plus I see no reason to go to scripts that would just make us a copy of DS and others.

As for DS, they will be back. That I am sure of. Give them time to fix it. In the meantime... Welcome :)

We give Daily diapers three thumbs up....

Well, 3-3/4 tiaras out of 5 for me

^^^-3/4

Blgs ^^^^^

galleryt ^^^^^

AB culture ^^^

access ^^^^^

communicativeness ^^^^^! DailyDi is always keeping us informed

freedom ^^^^^