LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grr!

DailyDi

Yet again some idiot posted on another site that I am cheating you guys and gals by claiming the site costs hundreds of dollars a month to run. Not naming the site so as not to promote the stupidity any further. he claims that our host - Way3.com - only costs $12.50 a month, which is indeed their base shared hosting package. Of course, we could not run this forum on a basic shared account, let again the whole site with nearly 3 million hits a day worth of traffic. Below is a screenshot of our invoice page with Way3 showing what we have paid for the last two years.

This doesn't include domains, software, etc.. just the hosting.

post-1-045612300 1279845883_thumb.jpg

post-1-045612300 1279845883_thumb.jpg

I saw that idiot post that somewhere...but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it. I almost replied to him calling him such.

^ Seconded. There's no way this site can run on 12.50. And even if it DID cost 12 bucks a month, I'd still have donated. Hell, DailyDi, you deserve some extra cash for all the effort you put in for us.

-Sophie

• Like 1

One last thing to add ... just please don't add too much "stuff" to the site. >.< So many sites just fail to work right at all now because they keep trying to keep up with the Joneses.

• Like 1

Wait a minute? There's somebody out there who's simultaneously smart enough to be able to work out who hosts a given site and at the same time dumb enough to not know the difference between shared and dedi' hosting?

The word that springs to mind to describe said person is 'pillock' :P:lol:

ehhh just know DD, most of us don't even look at those sites, and those of us who do know that people who post shit like that are just jealous cause DD is clearly the best site around. I mean heck you spend all this time and energy to give us this place, so as was said, even if it did only cost $12 a month, you deserve the extra cash!!!