LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I did two physical therapy sessions last week and have one scheduled for friday. The last 2 pTs knew I had a diaper on. They were men, my appt friday says I'm with a female...I didn't have any issues the last 2 times, but I've been wearing a diaper during the day for work. Should I not wear and face a possible embarrassing moment or suck it up? Thoughts are welcome....

I think if you need to wear a diaper for medical issues than you should. A physical therapist, regardless of the gender is not going to care what you have on for underwear, until you leak all over their table and it could have been prevented!

Question: "Is that a diaper?"

Answer: "Yeah, I figured it was better than peeing all over everything."

That's about it in a nutshell- turn a negative into a positive and don't let anyone tell you what to do. If you need diapers then wear diapers B)

Bettypooh

There's no way she'll care about your diaper! Almost all the patients in our rehab ward walk/wheel around in insanely crinkly diapers or have a catheter tube sticking out of their shorts. Any medical professional with frequent patient interaction will have seen enough incontinent folks to be completely desensitized.

I wear for need and I've had so many medical appts (including PT sessions) over the years that I've worn diapers to that I honestly counld'nt begin to count them all. Medical professionals see incontinent ppl wearing diapers all the time. I can assure you, this person that your going to see on Friday has seen plenty of other ppl wearing diapers that your not the first, and you won't be the last.

If you think about it for a moment,....some medical professionals are more prone to seeing incontinet ppl compared to other medical professionals. A good example would be any nurse that works for a urologist will see far more ppl wearing diapers compared to a hospital a lab tech. As such, I'm certain any one that works with, or sees patients on a daily basis will probably see several incontinent ppl every day. Depending on the duties of the medical professional will pretty much determine the frequency.

I've been incontinent for so long I really don't think about that much. In fact, I have a PT appt today myself. I'm a little curtius now, if I remember today, I will ask the physical therapist how many ppl he sees in a week that are incontinent. All of my medical appts (including PT sessions) are at the VA hospital so I would think any PT therapist that works for the VA will probably see several incontinent ppl every week. If I had to guess, I would guess the therapist probably sees about 15 patients per day, and approx 60, or so every week. I'm guessing some where around 25% (15 ppl) would probably be the number of incontinent ppl this PT therapist sees per week. I'll ask and let you know. However, if the therapist tells me I'm the only person that he sees all week that wears a diapers don't expect a reply as I will be in a state of "shock" from the embarrassment. :crybaby:

I wear for need and I've had so many medical appts (including PT sessions) over the years that I've worn diapers to that I honestly counld'nt begin to count them all. Medical professionals see incontinent ppl wearing diapers all the time. I can assure you, this person that your going to see on Friday has seen plenty of other ppl wearing diapers that your not the first, and you won't be the last.

If you think about it for a moment,....some medical professionals are more prone to seeing incontinet ppl compared to other medical professionals. A good example would be any nurse that works for a urologist will see far more ppl wearing diapers compared to a hospital a lab tech. As such, I'm certain any one that works with, or sees patients on a daily basis will probably see several incontinent ppl every day. Depending on the duties of the medical professional will pretty much determine the frequency.

I've been incontinent for so long I really don't think about that much. In fact, I have a PT appt today myself. I'm a little curtius now, if I remember today, I will ask the physical therapist how many ppl he sees in a week that are incontinent. All of my medical appts (including PT sessions) are at the VA hospital so I would think any PT therapist that works for the VA will probably see several incontinent ppl every week. If I had to guess, I would guess the therapist probably sees about 15 patients per day, and approx 60, or so every week. I'm guessing some where around 25% (15 ppl) would probably be the number of incontinent ppl this PT therapist sees per week. I'll ask and let you know. However, if the therapist tells me I'm the only person that he sees all week that wears a diapers don't expect a reply as I will be in a state of "shock" from the embarrassment. :crybaby:

Well,.......I was kinda close. The PT therapist at the VA hospital where I go see 12 patients per day and said about 10% of those that he sees are incontinent. He also added that the most the ppl he sees are over the age of 50. When I asked how many he saw that were like myself with back injuries he said less than 10%.

I have a back problem AND cerebral palsy, so I go to physical therapy too. PTs are just like any other medical professionals. They see many people wearing diapers. It has never been an issue with me.... even on the occasions that I have peed heavily during a PT session. We just stop, I change, and move on. Not a big deal. Don't compromise your confidence against an accident (wearing a diaper) just because the PT is female. Male or female, they are healthcare professionals, and see it everyday. They will not think any less of you because you wear a diaper, trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Been going to PT regularly now...the last two have been with a female and I have not worn any protection. Nothing happened as far as an accident. Although the massages that she did to my lower back caused me to pre cum a little. I was a little embarassed. Don't kow if I'll wear another diaper when I'm at PT...It was quite embarrassing and I hope I don't have an accident, especially with the one PT.