LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So You'Ve Just Woken Up.......

Just curious to what other people do in this situation.

It's the morning and you've just woken up, looking over at your clock you see it's roughly an hour before your alarm is due to go off and you have to get up for work or whatever. Do you get up early, or go back to sleep for the hour?

I usually try and go back to sleep although I'm starting to think this is a bad idea, I always feel less awake the second time.

Guest little_jonny

back to sleep of course. i work about 8 hour shifts four times a week, a one 6 hour shift. my day off i sleep in as long as i can

I usually go back to sleep as well... unless there is something I want to do before going to work, like get on the computer or pick breakfast up somewhere.

but the worst thing for me is waking up like 10 to 15 minutes before the alarm goes off.... thats the real dilemma, go back to sleep for 10 minutes ot just get up....

Agreed! I have that problem a lot.

but the worst thing for me is waking up like 10 to 15 minutes before the alarm goes off.... thats the real dilemma, go back to sleep for 10 minutes ot just get up....

My worst thing is going to bed at a reasonable hour, 11-12 o'clock, and waking up an hour later and not being able to sleep again until 3 or 4 o'clock.

Anondl

back to sleep of course. i work about 8 hour shifts four times a week, a one 6 hour shift. my day off i sleep in as long as i can

8 + 6 is only 38 hours per week. You have another 130 hours per week to sleep. Try working 50 to 70 hours per week.

8 + 6 is only 38 hours per week. You have another 130 hours per week to sleep. Try working 50 to 70 hours per week.

Maybe he has other things to do aside from sleeping?

I work between 20 and 30 hours a week, and I'll get as much sleep as I can, because I don't have much time *to* sleep. I'm busy with my social life, and other activities I'm involved with.

To answer the question, it's half and half. Sometimes I'll sleep, other times I'll just get up and do things.

My worst thing is going to bed at a reasonable hour, 11-12 o'clock, and waking up an hour later and not being able to sleep again until 3 or 4 o'clock.

Anondl

That is every night for me. I go to bed around 10pm and I wake up at 1am. Then toss and turn go to the bathroom then toss and turn until I finally get sleepy at 4 am. When I have to get up at 430 am to be at work at 6 am. :angry2:

Get up, deactivate alarm, lets dogs out, go turn on the TV and channel surf until I find something to watch for an hour or so. Or fire up the gamecube or computer and play a game for a while. I have insomnia and can't just go back to sleep. Once I'm up, I'm up for a few hours either way. Then, go about what I was goinna do after the alarm went off. Unless it's raining (which usually means no work [i'm certainly not going to be anywhere near a 40ft boom, lifting 25 ft sections of steel pipe into/out of an oil or gas well in a storm :mf_microwave::screwy: ]), or I simply forgot to deactivate the alarm and didn't have anything planned that day (usually sundays). Then, it's make sure there's no work for that day (unless it's Sunday; I don't work sundays without having had a different day off work that week, or multiple days off projected the next week [such as a big storm front moving in]), and if that's the case, take sleep medicine, let dogs out, fire up the TV while waiting for medicine to kick in, stop by the restroom, let dogs back in, and go back to bed. If I have something like a going somewhere with the family to contend with, then I just go ahead and get ready earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

I change position and look at my clock every 10th minute just to be sure that I don't fall back to sleep and fails to wake up when the alarm goes off. Insomnia snooze, anyone?

Guest YkDave

like most, i just roll over and go back to sleep, even if its 5min before i 'have' to get up :)

Theirs the odd time i might just get up and 'have some fun' if its not too early :D