LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting And Leaky Diapers

Sometimes you can tell before you go to bed that you had better get into a thick diaper or you'll flood the place. Other times it come out of no where. Other times you get all thickly diapered up only to wake up mostly dry.. uugghh.

Last night was one hell of a night. I put on my cloth diapers like usual and wasn't thinking that I had too much to drink the afternoon before, so I put on a regular night diaper and Leakmaster PP. Well I slept great and woke up with a jump from the dog. As I lay there I noticed that I felt coolness around me. I soaked the bed, like really soaked it! My diapers were dripping when I stood up and the pee was sloshing around inside my plastic pants. I had to hold the diapers up and head to the kitchen fast. Once there I dropped a towel on the floor and started to unpin my diapers while the pee trickled down my legs. I ended up having a wet pile of cloth at my feet in a few moments and just stood there for a waking up and taking in the whole scene. It was funny to wake up that wet.

Sometimes being a bedwetter is fun.

I was at a wedding once where I managed to get severely intoxicated on homemade wine. I tend to avoid alcohol in most instances but this was a special occasion so I threw caution to the wind. Anyway, I wear disposables and terry lined plastic pants to bed when I know the chances are good that I will have a bedwetting episode. My wife, bless her, managed to get me into my diaper and plastic pants once we were back in the hotel room while I literally passed out from the alcohol.

The next morning I awoke to quite a mess. My diaper was satuated to capacity. My plastic pants were soaked as well. The bed was a disaster as everything was soaked. I removed my diaper and tried to roll it up for disposal but as I did it the back of the diaper broke open spilling diaper fluff and SAP all over the floor.

We cleaned it up as best we could but we only managed to collect a small portion of the fluff and SAP. I felt so bad for the hotel cleaning staff having to deal with the mess that I left a 30 dollar tip for them.

I haven't been back to that hotel since.....

• Like 1

Ive noticed after waking up a few times in the middle of the night why my.diaper sometimes leaks. A. Diaps without leakguards BAD FOR BEDTIME! B. Depending on the size of your junk....if its too clost to the edge it could still overpower the guards.

It happens to me all the time... I havent leaked lately though I sleep in a disposable with a stuffer..a cloth diap.cover and plastic pants. They do the trick.

Sounds like you need to double them up.

Sometimes you can tell before you go to bed that you had better get into a thick diaper or you'll flood the place. Other times it come out of no where. Other times you get all thickly diapered up only to wake up mostly dry.. uugghh.

Last night was one hell of a night. I put on my cloth diapers like usual and wasn't thinking that I had too much to drink the afternoon before, so I put on a regular night diaper and Leakmaster PP. Well I slept great and woke up with a jump from the dog. As I lay there I noticed that I felt coolness around me. I soaked the bed, like really soaked it! My diapers were dripping when I stood up and the pee was sloshing around inside my plastic pants. I had to hold the diapers up and head to the kitchen fast. Once there I dropped a towel on the floor and started to unpin my diapers while the pee trickled down my legs. I ended up having a wet pile of cloth at my feet in a few moments and just stood there for a waking up and taking in the whole scene. It was funny to wake up that wet.

Sometimes being a bedwetter is fun.

If i go to a motel I always bring a good mattress protector.Some people say you van ask for one at a motel but I don't want the whole staff to no yhres awettter in room 203 LOL

I asked for a plastic sheet once at a hotel. I called the front desk after I had checked in and said I had a bedwetter with me. Then asked if they could provide some plastic sheets to protect the bed. The front desk attendant was a bit confused, probably because I just checked in, alone. She did say that she would speak with house keeping and see what could be done. Later there was a light knock at my door and a pretty girl had two shower curtains with her. She explained that these were old used curtains and they should do the trick. I helped her strip the bed and put the plastic down and then we remade the bed. She mentioned that there were a number of people that she has done this for and she wished more people would ask for them. She explained that once they had three mattresses outside drying at once. I giggled at that and I'm sure she realized that I was the bedwetter. She was nice and left quickly. I stripped to my diaper and enjoyed the rest of the evening. The next morning there was a light knock at my door and I got up to answer it with bulging sweat pants. It was the same girl with spare sheets in her hand. She asked me if I needed help changing the sheets while her eyes were transfixed on my thick pants. I told her that things were still dry this morning and she suggested that I take the spare sheets just in case, then left.

I left her a good tip, like $50!

I asked for a plastic sheet once at a hotel. I called the front desk after I had checked in and said I had a bedwetter with me. Then asked if they could provide some plastic sheets to protect the bed. The front desk attendant was a bit confused, probably because I just checked in, alone. She did say that she would speak with house keeping and see what could be done. Later there was a light knock at my door and a pretty girl had two shower curtains with her. She explained that these were old used curtains and they should do the trick. I helped her strip the bed and put the plastic down and then we remade the bed. She mentioned that there were a number of people that she has done this for and she wished more people would ask for them. She explained that once they had three mattresses outside drying at once. I giggled at that and I'm sure she realized that I was the bedwetter. She was nice and left quickly. I stripped to my diaper and enjoyed the rest of the evening. The next morning there was a light knock at my door and I got up to answer it with bulging sweat pants. It was the same girl with spare sheets in her hand. She asked me if I needed help changing the sheets while her eyes were transfixed on my thick pants. I told her that things were still dry this morning and she suggested that I take the spare sheets just in case, then left.

I left her a good tip, like $50!

I have thought of doing the same or asking for a baby crib.(But wife/mommy said NO.) So I snuck the playpen in the truck & pulled it out while she was in the tub.LOL I remember the looks we got when loading it back in the car.:roflmao:

A waterproof pad by itself is useless. They don't hold anything. The trick is to use a waterproof pad and 2 or 3 thick terry cloth towels. If I leak I always rinse them out in the shower in the morning.

I travel frequently and visit the same hotels quite a bit. I bring the most absorbant disposibles with me, waterproof pants and usually a washable bed pad. It would be too embarassing to admit to the staff that I wet the bed and I'm usually very careful about packing out my wet diapers and putting them in a common use trash can. If I didn't do all that just to stay discrete, I would most certainly leave a more generous and appropriate tip for the housekeeping staff.