LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Community Questions

Hi, All. I just had a few quick questions I wanted to ask.

1st question: Are you involved in the AB/DL, ageplay, or kink communities offline? If not, why not?

2nd question: Are you on fetlife.com? Why or why not?

Thanks, everyone. Hope to hear from you.

JoC

1st question: Are you involved in the AB/DL, ageplay, or kink communities offline? If not, why not?

Because I'm not that interested tongue.gif If the right person came along with those desires, then maybe I'd get involved for their sake. There's a lot more to life than diaper-related things ;)

Again, I'm not interested. I'm relatively happy here, where many other kinds of people reside too. This isn't a fetish for everyone, a perspective many fetishists seem to often miss :o Diapers mean different things to different people for different reasons :thumbsup:

JoC

Thanks for asking anyway :)

Bettypooh

I really wish people would quit talking about Fetlife over here. People know about it, if they want to go over there they will... and spreading more word about it is just going to make the scum and creepers more apt to join.

JoC

1. No, i dont really like involving random people in my sex life.

2. i've been there because i heard there were some groups in my area that posted there, but they are non-sexual groups and look pretty boring to me.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...