LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dress

Very interesting! What is the source? Do you know the backstory? This looks like a professional model and a pro shoot.

Anondl

I was talking to a girl I went to prom with about how we had debated about wearing stuff made of duct tape. That conversation compelled me to do a search on anything but fabric dresses which took me here.

I think it would be interesting to hear the story behind it and why it was made also.

I want one. O.O

-Sophie

I second it!!!! I've always wanted to make a whole diaper suit! Knowing its not possible and it was just a crazy idea from when I was younger. But that dress looks pretty sweet!!!

It looks like all the diapers are unfolded to be attached to each other. That must be one soft dress. I sure hope it comes with a diaper underneath, too, because that open bottom won't be catching anything while standing.

That is a pretty amazing feat. Very soft and cuddly-looking. Though I have to wonder how comfortable her prom date might be with it, unless he's a DL, too. :thumbsup:

Mary-Ann and Juliabam I tried to find out more about the story behind the dress. I found this web site. It makes it sound like it might have been some kind of entry to a fashion challenge. Probably not used as a prom dress but it does look like it's held together with diaper pins.

Definitely one of the coolest dresses I have seen.

dude that looks like a project we did in art school to take another form of "clothng" and make somthing compleatly different and wearable. I did a colonial wedding dress from jeans, there was a corset out of high heals (hot), and even a straight jacket from neck ties. In the end I still think this is more creative.

• 5 weeks later...