LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not that there is anything wrong with them, Just that I am personally not interested. Is there any way that I can have selected forums not show up when I press "new content"? I am really not interested in "Story Time" and "Roleplay"

Just skip over the stuff from those forums. Seems pretty easy to me. *shrugs*

I don't use the 'new content' button, so I don't ever see anything in the forums I don't look at.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Haha, I was actually wondering the same thing. I'm not particularly interested in seeing the prolifically updated role-play forums when i click new content either.

Actually I'm not interested in Roleplay or Story Time either, and as one of those that uses the "new content" feature, it can be very mildly.... I don't know, not irritating, it doesn't rate that high, maybe a nuisance? I mean, it isn't a huge deal, I just ignore those threads in the list. :thumbsup:

I just don't look at the new content forums I'm not interested in cool.gif I'm not interested in roleplay or stories either, but others obviously are. I just look at it as being a sign of good health for the website- at least people are onboard somewhere thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh

You actually create a post with this immensely insignificant topic?!! Talk about a non-issue! Are you writing this because of a much needed distraction from watching the paint dry, or? The mind boggles. :roflmao:

On the contrary, this concept also appeals to me.

Typically I don't like having to see all the updated roleplays, but I do like Story Time. I rarely read stories on the boards, but every once in a while I'll see a new story in New Content and like the title or be curious and they end up being good stories.

Partly, I feel every post should go noticed... and that they should all appear in one area... but the other part of me thinks roleplays are a different kind of story once they hit over a page.

-Sophie

To mya way of thinking "New Content" is "quick look". So I would tailor it, if possible, to the things of most interest to me. then I can come back around to the full forum set for the long haul

There are, on average, only perhaps... 94 items a day that are "new" though. So... that's only like four pages. I don't feel that it's too much.

But I still agree on a way to choose what you get updates on.

-Sophie

I just don't look at the new content forums I'm not interested in cool.gif I'm not interested in roleplay or stories either, but others obviously are. I just look at it as being a sign of good health for the website- at least people are onboard somewhere thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh

I don't disagree at all, Roleplay and Story Time are perfectly healthy, and great forums as far as I'm concerned, I just have zero interest in reading them. It's not about the writers, even if [famous author] were writing them I wouldn't be interested. The kind of reading that interests me, well, diapers wouldn't really have a place, at most a passing acknowledgement that a character was wearing them. ^_^

And you're right, at least they're active and that means people are active. Looking past them isn't difficult and I don't mind doing it. But, since there is little chance of there ever being a thread that I want to see in those forums, it might be convenient if they never popped up. :thumbsup:

Well. Speaking as a bias party....

As a writer, I like that when I post a story or a chapter or SOMETHING everyone has an equal oportunity to notice without having to click the Story forum... You know, after I put all my work into that? As for roleplays, they should be on that front page too to help people get involved in them.

-Sophie

Well. Speaking as a bias party....

As a writer, I like that when I post a story or a chapter or SOMETHING everyone has an equal oportunity to notice without having to click the Story forum... You know, after I put all my work into that? As for roleplays, they should be on that front page too to help people get involved in them.

-Sophie

I'm a writer too, just not in the same genre, and while I understand the desire for recognition, I also understand that not everyone will have an interest in the subject matter you're writing about. I don't read stuff in the mystery genre, not because I think it's crap, but because it doesn't interest me. Me not wanting to read the Story Time forum is not a judgement of you as a writer, or even of the genre itself, just a matter of personal preference. Having the Story Time threads pop up will in no way encourage me to click on them. I know people write them, I'm sure some of those people are fantastic writers, I just don't have a desire to read those stories.

I will say, that people that DO want to read the stories or the roleplay, will want it to show up when they click "new content" and that's why I say I don't mind just skimming over it like Bettypooh suggested. :thumbsup: