LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Only Made #2

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm. I made a number 2 reading through as well. :crybaby:

We aren't horrifying or terrible. :angry2:

In my eyes, our diapers are less creepy than dressing up like Hitler and having a nun throw jello at your balls.

Did ya catch the blatant Louis CK reference there? :Crylol:

Check him out on youtube. Funny guy.

Off to check inside my diapy. :blush:

**EDIT** Guy above says it's better to be messy than wet.

If I say that, then I get flamed. What's the deal here? :huh:

ANSWER: Inconsistency in logic. Blarb. :horse:

• 1 month later...

caution the contents of this post may offend some people

omg that article mad me laugh so much, it is so depresingly ignorant of these peoples kinks and i have more than a pasing intrest in all of them besides necrophilia and bestiality.

i wonder what they would make of someone who likes the idea of feeding someone to the point of imobility, puting them in a nappy and then rapeing them with a tentacle monster until they uncontrolably filled their nappy!!! and if your feeling particularly mean make them eat the contents of their nappy afterwards!

this sort of thing however could of course never be done in the real world, quite apart from there not being any tentacle monsters the health implications alone would be horendous so i keep this sort of thing to virtual forums and such.

the reason for my posting this is that i hope the imigary i have used here wil alow some of you to understand the revulsion that these people feel at our antics, this is stil no excuse for what is essentialy an article to flame the wierdos but some people realy do feel that what we do here is intolerable and i guess if we have the right to say what we do on forums like this people like that have the right to say what they do on the forums they frequent, it doesnt mean we have to like or agree with what they are doing, but if we are going to criticise them we need to accept criticism of ourselves.

Guest rosemonde10

No. According to the website our diapered tushies are second only to the people that like to get raped by tentacle monsters.

Okay I'm lost. Should I read the article? Tentacle monsters like octopuses?

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE, AND ALL OTHERS LIKE THEM! What do they know or understand about what drives us to be "diaper-people" ?!? Who are they to criticize? "Walk a mile in my diaper" , and then offer me your thoughts....not until! Fuck that! Hell, WE don't even understand ourselves sometimes, so how can they, as outsiders, claim to be in a position to second-guess any of us? Live my life and feel my pain, and then offer me your comments. In the meantime, Death and Hatred to all who oppose us.

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

Calm down spoonchicken. It's not bad. Look at it from a comical point of view: the entire article was lighthearted and nothing to take seriously. One entry is devoted to people who talk about gaining weight for sexual pleasures....or something.

Here's the DD bit. In highlighted my favorite parts. See, I don't take offense. I look at it as lighthearted folly. They don't know us, so they can't judge us!

Daily Diapers sounds like some sort of scatological newspaper, and, well, that’s actually not very far off. See, while most of us were happy to get out of diapers, these folk miss the good old days where they didn’t have to take those tedious trips to the bathroom. OK, there’s probably more to it than that, but we’re too grossed out to get the details.

There are over 11,000 photos on the site, plus a few dozen videos and a couple of hundred stories (spoiler alert: diapers get soiled in all of them). There are also several hundred product reviews, which are helpful because we’re not even sure where to start when it comes to products that let us piss ourselves.

There’s also a live chat, a dating service, and, of course, forums. Fairly active forums too, with an average of about 150 people browsing them. Incidentally, if we take a very unscientific approach to that number, we can conclude that boning animals is roughly six and a half times more popular than wearing adult diapers. We’re not sure if that’s a good thing or not, but either way let’s hope that very few people combine the pursuits.

Anyway, the forums feature a wide range of users; some just like to strap on a giant diaper now and then, but others take it further with baby bottles, pacifiers, stuffed animals and a complete lack of self-respect. Other prefer to be the “mothers

Guest rosemonde10

Also people who intentionally try to gain tremendous amounts of weight.

Every "thing" hs its nomenclature. For us we have "24/7", "wetting", "messing", etc etc.

THOSE people have what they call "stuffing". This is where they sit down and stuff theirselves with food for the purpose of tacking on extra weight and feeling "full". It's...odd.

Check out digg.com. search for "Five absolutely horrifying internet communities"

Sorry i can't link to it from my phone. The article isn't bad and kinda compliments us at the end.

Let me get this straight: We find a way to satisfy our needs and a safe way to enjoy ourselves and it is considered "absolutely horrifying?" We aren't hurting anyone, and it can't be too abnormal if we have a "community" of people that share a common interest. I say "Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!"