LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been So Scared...

Ever been so scared that you accidentaly wet or messed your pants or diaper? I mean a real accident, not doing it on purpose. There is a show called "Most Haunted" that I watch on the Travel Channel 11pm friday nights. This is a group of paranormal investigators that investigate "haunted" places in England and they have done several shows in the USA as well. Sometimes they are in the dark in a house and something happens, a noise or the feeling of being touched by someone and they scream and get really scared, especially the women investigators. Also, near where I live there is a halloween attraction called the scream park. Haunted hayride, 3 haunted houses to walk through and stuff like that. Their slogan was, "You'll be so scared that you"ll wet your pants!"

These are the kind of things that I wonder about. Has anyone been in a situation where somthing suddenly scared them so unexpectantly or bad that they uncontrolably let loose and wet or messed themselves? If so, what was the situation and what happened?

The first time I watched Silent Hill, and pyramid head came... I was glad that I watched it alone *blushes* . Also, when I played FEAR 1/2... Oh god, I do NOT recommend that you play or watch either of these!

-TDL

I havn't been scared that badly no but I have been scared to the point where my heart would beat very fast...

I would also like to point out that most huanted is really fake. I remmber the first live event, they invited the BBC and ITV news group and unkown to them the news people put hidden cameras all over the place, and they reveialed that the crew were doing all the 'paranomral' stuff... There "mediums" are also fake, I believe in spirits etc and there staff are a joke and an insult to the real thing.

• Like 1

when i was bout 10r11 me and a few of my mates were running upto some1s back door till hes security light came on then wed run away wen hed come out but this particularly time it was my turn as i went into the back gate and was going upto to the door were the security light was he was waiting and i didnt see him and he grabbed me on shoulder and i wet myself on the spot the minute he grabbed me then wen i went to explain to my mates what happened i wet myself again as i was that scared

Guest lilme

The first time I watched Silent Hill, and pyramid head came... I was glad that I watched it alone *blushes* . Also, when I played FEAR 1/2... Oh god, I do NOT recommend that you play or watch either of these!

-TDL

Heh. Fear 1 scared me, Fear2 was blah.

I used to play Fear 1 at night. I got a 50" plasma, and a home 5.1 surround sound home theater set up in my living room. Not one of them cheap Wally world ones either. Sony reciever and I chose a nice set of Yamaha speakers. There were parts of that game the made me jump outta my seat lol

~lilme

I think it only works for people who have "control issues". I don't, and never have had a accident due to fear. My mom, on the other hand, has had some problems since I was a kid. She once wet herself when a lightning bug flew too close to her face and flashed while she was carrying in groceries at night. It happened again when my little brother was riding a neighbor's go-kart and came close to taking his own head off by driving under a camper. The latter incident resulted in an add being taken out in the town's paper, under her name "seeking one dry pair of pants".

I used to play Fear 1 at night. I got a 50" plasma, and a home 5.1 surround sound home theater set up in my living room. Not one of them cheap Wally world ones either. Sony reciever and I chose a nice set of Yamaha speakers. There were parts of that game the made me jump outta my seat lol

hey wait fear 1 scared you? even though Fear 2 was more scaryer? Fear 2 had more chilling moments in it then the first one did.

I've been witness to a shooting. While I didn't actually wet myself (strong bladder), I really felt like I needed to pee even though I'd been to the bathroom shortly before. Adrenaline does weird things to the body; and apparently peeing is one of those fight-or-flight responses.

I have to laugh, cause this thread reminds me of a time my cat was literally scared s**tless. I was sitting in the kitchen, right by the screen door. I heard a couple of cats screaming and moaning just outside the door. I opened it and found my cat laying on her back, claws up, frightened right out of her mind. The neighbor's cat was on a chair almost right above her, and must have caught her off guard. I shooed the cat away, and watched as my cat lay there on her back and just unloaded her bowels all over her tail. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

The first time I watched Silent Hill, and pyramid head came... I was glad that I watched it alone *blushes* .

I love that movie!

The first time I went rock climbing, at about 13. Stepping off the edge of a cliff (not a huge one, but probably big enough to die) and trusting my future existence to the ropes resulted in a sudden out-of-absolutely-nowhere spurt in my pants and a fist-sized wet spot I had to try to hide.

I was working a haunted house one time. And on e of the girls that was going through our haunted house was chased by one of works in a jason mask and a chain saw without the blade on it. When he came out after her she froze right where she was and complete peed her pants right there in front of everybody.

One time, I was learning to scuba, and there was a time when I realized I did not have access to air and I was already out of breath. I tried to get some air out of the regulator, which was not in my mouth at the time due to the exercise we were doing, but it was already flooded, and I did not think to hit the purge button.

I panicked almost totally. Not having access to air will do that to you. In this case the nearest air was about 30 feet above me. Which is where I went. Oof. Wow.

When I got there I realized I'd been releasing a pretty solid stream in my wetsuit. Since we were in the water I hope nobody noticed anything, but I noticed the smell when I was hosing it down later.

The only thing like an unintentional wetting incident I've had in my memory, except maybe the time I didn't realize how long my shirt was at the urinal (d'oh). And I got 0 AB/DL thrill out of it. I was more thinking a string of expletives and being happy to be alive.

I've had an unintentional wetting accident, but not from fear. Adrenalin does make me feel as if I need to pee, but it also makes me clamp down harder so I can't very easily. Perhaps I've never been scared enough yet, though.