LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Kids And Diapers

LilDavid

I know what it's like - I'm ten and I still have accidents too. Most days I can get by wearing pull ups, but I have to wear regular diapers at night or I'll leak real bad. I'm also in diapers when we go on long car trips or when finding a place to change would be inconvenient as a diaper lasts longer than a pull up. My friends all know so I don't get teased too much, and when they do it's never really mean, but I still get embarrassed sometimes. I'm supposed to keep up with my diaper bag (it's a backpack so it doesn't look like a diaper bag) but I forget it and leave it at home or at a restaurant and then don't have it when I need it, which can lead to us having to stop and buy diapers RIGHT NOW (which sucks because they are usually crappy store brand diapers) or having to go back and find my bag before I leak. My folks say that will help me learn responsibility, and that might be true, but I sure would prefer it if they just kept up with it for me!

Todd

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Little self identifies at around 4 or 5 years old. He wears diapers only at home and most often when he goes to bed, "just in case." His Mommy lets him wear diapers because she babies him, and he enjoys the attention and affection he gets when he's diapered. But he's also a touch anxious, and so he wets the bed and needs to be in a diaper

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I imagine myself about six and still in diapers. Mommy and Daddy try to potty train me, but I won't go on the potty. I get spanked over and over for not using the potty, but keep wetting and messing in my diaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...