LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Designer Drugs - Ab/Dl Style

I've watched all these different drug commercials on TV and every time one comes on I play a different sound track in my head.

For instance, how about the new drug, Diapurex, a stronger version of Diurex that will make you need diapers.

Another one I've used in stories is a combination of Miralax and Metamucil, call it MiracleMucil, makes you go big and go often out back.

Everyone's heard of the date rape drug with the bad rap, street named Ruphies. Well how about Poopies, a combination of Ruphonol, Diurex and Ex-Lax. You aren't sure when you put the diaper on but you are sure glad you did when you wake up.

Gene therapy would be cool, too! Create a gene therapy that reprogrammed either or both sphincters to open and close simultaneously so they are no longer separately controllable. If you go number 1, you might go number 2 as well.

Heck program one or both to be permanently relaxed or even to work the opposite of what you want. If you want to hold it, you go. If you want to go, sphincters are closed tight. Make for some interesting days and nights.

Or maybe just a gene therapy that converts the bladder to conscious control only. If you forget about it, you will wet yourself.

What are some designer drugs you'd like to see?

• Like 2

alright well i would like to see a drug that makes your penis smaller and quicker/ harder to hold in cum. i would slip it into jerks drinks when there out with a girl that i like.... maybe one that doesn't allow you to stand up so you have to crawl. and one that makes you grow boobs!

well that was fun to think about! coo dos

• Like 1

Not technically a drug, but would be awesome: Nanotech pill. A gel-cap filled with silvery liquid. Once dissolved, it would spread the nanites throughout the body, eradicating disease, repairing injury, and getting rid of genetic defects. It would also confer virtual immortality through super-fast regeneration, and the ability to shapeshift (including the possibility of selective cybernetic enhancements). This would be the last medication you'd ever need to take.

As for actual drugs: Something that would kill druggies, drunks, hate groups, and politicians.

I only take prescription drugs when I'm sick, or an asprin when I need it, but if I were to want any drug, it would be a weight loss drug that would safely shed 5 pounds in a week, every week as long as you took the drug. No side effects and all fat people would have to do is take the pill to safely lose weight until they got down to where they wanted to be.

• Like 1

genderallia: the pill that changes your gender whenever you like, to whatever you like!

side effects may include: ravies, terracotta lymphoma, drainers dingus, and plumbers potbelly.

~Luci

• Like 1

How about a deep, penetrating creme you could rub on any body part to make is useless but not numb? Rub it "down there" and you'd pee and/or poo and not be able to experience sexual release but still feel all of the sensations! Or rub it on baby's thumbs and knees and baby couldn't hold much or walk by themselves. Rub it on the throat and baby couldn't talk more than just noises.

You could use the spray version to completely remove the use of the lower half of the body or the arms or whatever. Just don't get it in your face or baby would look all sad like a stroke victim.

I've watched all these different drug commercials on TV and every time one comes on I play a different sound track in my head.

For instance, how about the new drug, Diapurex, a stronger version of Diurex that will make you need diapers.

Another one I've used in stories is a combination of Miralax and Metamucil, call it MiracleMucil, makes you go big and go often out back.

What are some designer drugs you'd like to see?

I would just like to legally get a FREE, homegrown organic, non-toxic herbal supplement that by it's use doesn't harm anyone else and when mixed into brownies and injested produces a state of functional euphoria and total relaxation. Call it EASY DIAPER! But, wait! That's........ Oh! And a medical condition is not a pre-requesite.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 2

they will never make pilss to make you less dumb, wait lol they got that its called aderal. man taht shit made me get an A+ on my math final years ago. Anyway a lot of pills do the opposite and make you dumber (YaY for being dumb and going stupid). if i could pick a pill that did some crazy ass thing it would be the pill from the matrix LMAO!

they will never make pilss to make you less dumb, wait lol they got that its called aderal. man taht shit made me get an A+ on my math final years ago. Anyway a lot of pills do the opposite and make you dumber (YaY for being dumb and going stupid). if i could pick a pill that did some crazy ass thing it would be the pill from the matrix LMAO!

Increasing brainpower is something of a pipe-dream, but it is something that someone somewhere is working on developing. The real problem is that when you start messing around with brain chemistry, you risk side-effects like "sudden death without warning", or "long-term brain damage", or "certain psychological side-effects".

I may end up addicted.
Me too! :P

I'd love to see a pill/creme that would allow an increase of 2+ breast cup sizes without necessarily requiring lactation. Unlimited size would be amazing, but a couple cups would be a great start. Perhaps an antidote that would allow the same but in reverse, for those girls who believe they have back pain from their boobs. (Wifey happens to have less back pain now that she wears 5 extra lbs in her bra)

Or a pill that would immediately put the body into lactation mode, so Mommy could finally have milk. She's tried so hard.

Something that would temporarily make me unable to read/understand complex words, and hard to 'think' in words. Even when regressed, I have a constant inner commentary going, which feels too adult for my tastes.

first off not sure why the op was given negatives, its actually a pretty interesting thought provoking topic...

ok so when i was a kid...

i used to have 'fantasies' not sexual, but just stories i would live in my head to go to sleep at night...

one of them was that people would come in and abduct me, and give me a shot that would turn me into a living doll, where i was alive, and could hear and see and feel, but couldn't move or talk etc.... and they would dress me up like you would a doll, and do my hair etc...etc... not a sexual fantasy i was like 5-6.. just sorta something i would pretend..

course i also had another one that i was taken to another planet, which was the exact opposite of ours in regards to air/water.. all the people lived in the water, and would 'swim' in air... and i was taken there and was trained to be a soldier because i was the chosen one or something...

kid stuff lol

• 5 months later...

Loss of control of bladder and bowls, loss of control of balance, visual hallucination that increase the brightness and density of colors without the risk of Psychosis or delirium. Muscles relaxant, and increase the malon in your skin so your tanned and increase calsium in your system.