LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would You Delete.... And Why

babykeiff

Oh, what is this here? Babykeiff, I didn't know you could cook. What is it you're making...

Lemme just take a look in this cook book you have here, opened up to page 74...

Oh...

Looks like a recipe for trouble.

-Sophie

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire or feed any gremlins under the bridge, but c'mon now. seriously? this thread is asking for more than a cookbooks worth full of trouble. Immature and disrespectful. Keep your hate out of threads made for hate. Yes, I know its for "Fun Only" but how is this fun?

Hey! people have been trying to cook me for years! :P *takes away the cook book, and tears out all the pages for Duck*...Hands it back ;)

Anyways...ummm....soooooo yeah...I just 'deleted" that issue.....:P

qwack

Hey! people have been trying to cook me for years! :P *takes away the cook book, and tears out all the pages for Duck*...Hands it back ;)

Anyways...ummm....soooooo yeah...I just 'deleted" that issue.....:P

qwack

Inserts new pages with duck. Duck in an orange, duck taped, via ducks, duck torre do little, aqua ducks, duck trin, in duck tion.

Sends book to national library.

Inserts new pages with duck. Duck in an orange, duck taped, via ducks, duck torre do little, aqua ducks, duck trin, in duck tion.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :crybaby:

You've missed the Ducks of Cornwall, York and Edinburgh.

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire or feed any gremlins under the bridge, but c'mon now. seriously? this thread is asking for more than a cookbooks worth full of trouble. Immature and disrespectful. Keep your hate out of threads made for hate. Yes, I know its for "Fun Only" but how is this fun?

This is the 'Game' thread, and similar to 'Start a usless rumor about the person above you'... and it is all a bit of very light-hearted fun. Do you really think that I, a member, can delete Mike, the owner from his own site?

Let me start, since Mike stated that he would delete me (as he uses that actual age to mass delete kids ), I am going to delete him biggrin.giftongue.gif

Back to the OP :P

*is confused as usual, and backs away slowly as i don't want to delete (or eat!) anyone...*

~ moogle

Come ooon I know you will love duck, it tastes almost like chicken just different, maybe we can invite him on a trip to kentuckah' and make kentuckah' fried duck or just tell him we will do it so he will be a kentuckah' frightened duck