LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craigslist Ads About Diapers

Alright guys thought we'd have some fun... go to your local craigslist, and under casual encounters type in "diapers" in the search bar.... lets see what fun adds come up... I got two i won't say where the people are, and i took out the self description.... and hey, if this is someone's ad here.... speak up for having the balls to post these on craigslist.. also let us know... did you find anyone!!!

first one is a bit graphic :

I am a young diaper lover looking for another youngish (30 or younger) diaper lover. I am into pissing and shitting my diaper, and I want to have sex with someone else in a pissy, shitty diaper. I am NOT into adult baby stuff, I am an adult who likes to shit diapers and you must be the same.

I want to meet someone, shit and piss in our diapers, and then fuck in our messy diapers. I am a top usually, but can bottom for the right guy. I am also into drinking piss or providing piss to drink.

I am sometimes able to host, but your ability to host is a huge plus.

I am not into public diaper play.

I am disease free, you should be too.

and the second one :

Anyone else out there love wearing diapers (or maybe even just thought about it)? Well, me too! I'd love to find someone to hang out with for the afternoon. I'd really like to get a chance to hang out, watch cartoons, change diapers or whatever you'd like. No expectations other than hopefully being able to host. I'm open to any age, race, body type. Please be drama free and open minded. Shoot me an email even if you don't want to wear diapers but would like some company. I've got the afternoon free and really enjoy meeting new people.

• Like 1

did i imply anywhere i was poking fun? i just said here's something fun to do.... i mean whats the point of half the threads here? nothing really... i just thought i'd ad some new material to the boards ...

and DF, whats with this attitude lately? i mean you seem very grumpy and dissatisfied with pretty much any post someone makes...perhaps if you shared what was going on you wouldn't feel the need to have such a negative attitude in every thread here.....

we are afterall a community built around support ....

• Like 6

What is the point of this?

Ya' know it's not really proper to poke fun at people who aren't around to defend themselves. That makes us no better than the folks at somethingawful.

You want to read that post again? How do you know they aren't here...and I seen no poking fun at anyone!! That's what this site is for, and other than possibly miss-posted in the link or internet section what the heck was wrong with it? huh.gif

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it's quite evident that it IS poking fun. If it's not, I'd like to see what your idea of "poking fun" is.

• Like 1

Alright guys thought we'd have some fun... go to your local craigslist, and under casual encounters type in "diapers" in the search bar.... lets see what fun adds come up...

I don't know how the rest of you interpret that... but to me it says "Hey, read this and talk about it if you want a jolly good laugh."

• Like 2

What is the point of this?

Ya' know it's not really proper to poke fun at people who aren't around to defend themselves. That makes us no better than the folks at somethingawful.

Lighten up...it's all in fun. Have a great day, put on a diaper and relax.

ohh atlanta!!! i used to live down there.... in bankhead of all places....i was looking at craigslist once, at the missed connections cause theres this person that has been posting like weekly about our friend.... anway, i must have clicked on the wrong link and got the casual connections... and first ad i opened BAM naked 60 year old man! ewwwwwwwww (sorry guys but at my age, 60 years old is OLD!!!!!)

Bummerz.... thanks for the info Sarah. Did not take any hits in Hawaii, however being I am going to Texas soon I had to look.

The first one

I enjoy wearing diapers and am looking for a female to share my interest with. You can be a mommy looking for a baby or a baby girl looking for a diaper playmate, either would be great to find. Put the word diaper in the subject line of your reply or I will not read your email.

The second one

Looking to mess around in diapers with, diaper, or be diapered by another dude... it's a pretty uncommon fetish, but I'm still hoping for at least a few responses. And if it's not something you're into but wouldn't mind trying, feel free to email me as well.

I'm white, skinny and circumcised

heheh love the white skinny and circumsized... as if that is all that mattes in a guy!!!! is skin color, weight and whether his penis has a helmet or not!

• 1 month later...

Great idea, Sarah...! I I gave it a search (Boston).... came up with 20+ posts. However, all were m4m... NTTAWWT, but I don't play for that team. (Yes, my DL identity has a sexual facet, and I have a pref.)

Darkfinn-- damn, lighten up Frances. "Fun" means searching "diapers" on your local CL, and actually finding somebody just a few minutes away from you, that you could actually MEET with a minimum of hassle ... not somebody hundreds of miles away, involving plane-fare / vacation time / unfamiliar location. Doesn't that sound like "fun"?

If not-- well.....

inigo_wordmeans.jpg

wv