LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting To Include A Mommy In Play

Ok so maybe some of you guys out there can help me out.

I've been with my boyfriend for four years now, he is also my daddy. we met here through diapermates.com

I love him to death, and i know he loves me and we have a great sex life, involving lots of ageplay scenarios.

My thing is, i would love to involve a mommy in our play... but he says he does not want to involve anyone else, male or female... that he is not into the idea of a threesome or anything like that... but when he says this, he doesn't seem like set in stone, he sorta does the half laugh should shrug "i dunno" answer....

so i haven't brought it up again for a while.. because i'm not one to push... but i really would like to explore having a mommy join in our roleplay...

so is it common for men to NOT want a threesome? most of hte men i have been with have been all for it... so ... anyway... discuss.... no real question here i guess.. just trying to start some new topics....

From what I know, my father would not mind a threesome.(Edit: please do not take this so seriously I heard them joking it is not like he plans to.) This is assuming it is him, my mother, and another woman. However part of the reluctance might be that he feels your age play is a sexual thing. Perhaps he is so thinking that you are the only one he wants, and he dislikes the idea of another woman involved because he only wants you? Again I do not know you or him, just a guess. Many shows and TV depict males as out for only sex, but men can be much more faithful than they get credit for. Perhaps he is nervous about it because he feels you might later be angry with him if he does something wrong? Or consider this an entirely new scenario to him. People can be scared to try new things. This would not only be knew but he might be scared of your opinions and such as I said earlier. Perhaps he is just scared to try it.

To be honest, a threesome is not something I would do...However I have no real sex drive and when I am attracted to a woman it is more of a emotional bonding and such, not a sexual thing, more love less psychical motivation. Note however that i have never had a girlfriend, due to the fact that I am 22 and look 14... So what woman wants to date a guy that looks many years younger than her?

A lot of guys say they want a threesome, but might not be as interested if they found their one special one. Sounds like he is a keeper. When I have been a daddy, I don't like too share my little girl.

Also he might feel like you like having a mommy too much and is fearful of getting squeezed out or it becoming too regular

And using words you have used many times yourself, talk to him you guys know each other better than anyone here knows what needs are.

be careful getting advice here, I hear there are crazy people here.

I don't know if I contributed anything or not, but I am up at 2:30 am and have nothing better to do.

From what I know, my father would not mind at all for a threesome. This is assuming it is him, my mother, and another woman.

wait wait wait are you talking about your actual mother and father or your role play mommy and daddy?

and if actual... how do you know your father wants a threesom.. and why! ewwwwww

Under normal circumstances:

A threesome is a fantasy. It involves women as objects and that's it, period.

When taken to reality, with a real relationship where there's so much more going on, it becomes much more problematic. He might worry that you like her more, for example. He could be afraid of what it might do to your relationship, regardless of your assurances.

My guess about his "not set in stone" stance is that the fantasy appeals to him but the unknowns of taking it to reality repel him.

I'm another that wouldn't want a threesome. Its me and my wife and thats it. To me that should be enough. I would feel hurt if my wife wanted to bring someone else in. I would feel that I wasn't enough for her. As others have said there is the worry that if she is looking for something else and finds that in someone else I could lose her.

I personly would think if it was a daddy then he might have prob becuase it invovles another male .But if it involves a mommy with no sexual involvement either .Then you might have a chance .A;ways remember take it slow don;t force it just bring it up and be patient !! :thumbsup:

Honestly Sarah, it depends. Some guys are all into threesomes, others aren't. Sometimes the attitudes shift depending on where the relationship is. If you've asked your daddy about it, and he's said no, I wouldn't push the issue. It could hurt him, and ultimately your relationship with him. This is especially true if you relationship is primarily an adult one, with ageplay being part of your sexual life.

Guys are just as badly stereotyped as girls in our culture. Not all of us are overly horny, sex machines, only interested in how much we can get ;). Sometimes once we find the right girl/guy, we don't want to move. I'd take it as a compliment.

You know DW and I have this same discussion. I cannot really be in an 'open' relationship, however adding a mommy into the mix for both her and I know she wants one there for me so I can regress, would probably make things easier at times. I wouldn't mind a friend, I just really am not wanting to deal with dating two women at once, sorry one of yall is enough work(love yall, don't get me wrong) and I don't want to push the limits of my faith quite that much. I think a mutual friend who enjoys age play and can differentiate the sexual side of it would be awesome and if something down the road happened then so be it.

Edit: I don't really need another daddy, I'm not gay and a 'bear' magnet as it is. It's flattering and DW already chased one off, lol.

I have noticed this more and more. Previously I thought every guy wanted a threesome with two girls but it seems there are many that do not like to share. Which is fine although it slightly throws off my perception. I personally love doing it to spice things up and have some fun. Haven't had one where any age play was involved yet unfortunately....

curi, don't get your diaper in a bunch.... I know a mommy for ya...just gotta get her here first :P

You would be surprised. Not all men like threesomes. In fantasy, sure. In reality, things get tricky. Also, when someone is your "daddy," having a "mommy" added to the mix makes ageplay scenarios a little awkward. Also, it sounds a lot like your boyfriend wants to have a monogamous sexual relationship. I wouldn't push it.

wait wait wait are you talking about your actual mother and father or your role play mommy and daddy?

and if actual... how do you know your father wants a threesom.. and why! ewwwwww

Actual. My family jokes around a good amount. Sexual jokes are not uncommon. So while they were talking about such things it popped up and I heard them mention it jokingly. Doesn't any normal family do such things? Hmm

And remember I never said that he wasn't joking. Frankly the image repulses me as well so lets get on with the main topic.

i've only brought it up once to him.... and when he replied like that i didn't bring it up again... it could be also as he is the dominant, it would be awkward for him to share that with someone else...

thanks to everyone for their replies.... i think for now my wanting a mommy to join the mix will just stay a fantasy.. i'm ok with that.

guess i was just wondering if anyone else had had both a mommy and daddy at the same time.... and how the dynamic worked... cause i only want to be in a relationship with my boyfriend...

I would guess he's thinking of his loyalty to you, in refusing to take your fantasy to the next level. I can understand the draw to having two parent figures, just as if you were their child. However, I think it's harder for the doms to sell themselves on that mindset.

How does he do with compartmentalizing when it comes to seeing you as an equal, and seeing you as his Little? Perhaps by further solidifying your Little status, he feels afraid that he will lose you as a partner? (Even if gaining your undying love for being put into that scenario)

I know that right now, my mommy is having trouble seeing me as her Little; its hard trying to train yourself and your partner at the same time. . . it's a slow process for everyone involved.

Maybe you could further explain to him your exact vision in that scenario?

guess i was just wondering if anyone else had had both a mommy and daddy at the same time.... and how the dynamic worked... cause i only want to be in a relationship with my boyfriend...

From my experiences, I've had two separate relationships: one with a "mommy" and one with a "daddy" and those relationships were mutually exclusive.

What I forgot to mention before is that threesomes could jeopardize a monogamous, sexual chemistry between two adults. Adding a third wheel could complicate things more than necessary.

Sarah,

As a guy, I immediately wanted to write a response to you. I did read the replies and know that you have received opinions from a good sampling of men. That opinion is that while the idea of getting mutipule women is cool, the reality has way too many complications. It depends on issue the the guy puts more priority towards. For women, I don't understand but see it you can express your thoughts clearly to your SO. Besides that, if you can find a Mommy (good luck with that!) and then convince her to meet your Daddy, you might be able to make your fantasy a reality. The key thing I'm writing to you is that I think it will require you to do all the work to realize it.

Are you saying that you want the mommy to be also in a sexual relationship with you two? If that is what you want he probably does mean that he is not into it.

If it is non sexual role play I would talk to him more about it telling him exactly what you are thinking will be her role.

Are you saying that you want the mommy to be also in a sexual relationship with you two? If that is what you want he probably does mean that he is not into it.

If it is non sexual role play I would talk to him more about it telling him exactly what you are thinking will be her role.

Kinda what I want.

well the roleplay is only sexual for me, so when i'm in baby mode and she would be the mommy... it would be a sexual roleplay... but i dont want an outside relationship with this woman... sorta like couples who bring someone in for a threesome, but don't have any other sort of relationship with this third person... yeah like that.... like we would hire a professional mommy to come and take part in the role play... i only want to be in a relationship with my boyfriend, and if there is sex going on with another person, then both of us would be there involved...

but as i said, i'm not going to push him, i've shared with him my interest in it, and he didn't seem to keen, so i've left it at that...

and i thank all of you for your insights into the male mind... while for some people it may be obvious, and i try to stay unbiased and unswayed by stereotypes i am alas only human and do fall prey to some stereotypes... plus my past experience with other men led me to believe all men wanted three somes... so i appreciate the responses.

• Like 1

The only thing I find funny is how cosmo magazine has all these articles on 101 ways to please your man. We aren't all that hard to please. Feed us, need us and beat us, or some variation of the three and we're good to go. We like food, like being important and like sex, somehow women conceptualize that men are inherently like women and have more core needs than this. As long as these three basic needs are met we're pretty much content and then from there we can work on all the emotional crap.

Spot-on, Curi!

Isn't it like every issue of Cosmo there's something on the cover about a sex secret every woman should know? Haven't they run out of secrets yet? And whatever it is (I've flipped thru and read!) it's usually not that big of a secret, or a big surprise -- pay attention to the penis. Be gentle. Love it. Caress it. Play hard with it if he asks. Shit -- just ask, he'll tell you what he wants! Cosmopolitan = Crock o' politan.