LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Immature People...

Guest MommyGweniebear

yeah this kinda crap is rampant on the net. People like to hate and just focus on trying to mess up others lives and/or reps on sites by posting trash talk, lies, and so fourth. its honestly pathetic. I jsut say theyre really sad pathetic individuals because their lives must be just that meaningless that they have to go after others to make themselves feel better.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to be immature and get on me go ahead, but I assure you three in particular you will be ignored! Got it? Good!

Two observations:

(1) You forgot me, and

(2) No, I don't get it. Can you repeat yourself, please?

She was still here when I made the post and then few days later I noticed she was deleted. I didn't realize it was a thread from last month and didn't darkfinn complain about bumping threads that are over 30 days old? This was 15 days old when the last reply was made when I made my reply. I didn't even look at the dates because this was on the front page of the section. But yet he still complained about this being two weeks old when I replied. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

i thought the rule was we can't necro something over 30 days old.. now its two weeks? well fuck that... a few weeks ago i necroed two threads over 3 years old!!! HAHAHAHA... just for that i'm gonna go necro a bunch of threads and make useless coments.

• Like 3