LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Immature People...

Guest MommyGweniebear

Guest MommyGweniebear

Who want to start trouble, stalk my profile and deduct precious reputation like their opinions or views mean anything to me. I have real life problems to address without giving to darns about what people like Darkfinn, NaughtyAshes, and Diamondback whoever the hecht that is to care about what they have to say or do to my reputation! I came on here to be peaceful and right when I get on Darkfinn wants to act like a jerk and put me down for actions on another site, like I actually care about reputation! You people need to get educated and grow up. If you don't like me, don't post your trash talk and ignore me and for goodness sake stop visiting my profile! I could care less also about my signature size or if people like me. If you want to be immature and get on me go ahead, but I assure you three in particular you will be ignored! Got it? Good!

• Like 3

Who want to start trouble, stalk my profile and deduct precious reputation like their opinions or views mean anything to me. I have real life problems to address without giving to darns about what people like Darkfinn, NaughtyAshes, and Diamondback whoever the hecht that is to care about what they have to say or do to my reputation! I came on here to be peaceful and right when I get on Darkfinn wants to act like a jerk and put me down for actions on another site, like I actually care about reputation! You people need to get educated and grow up.If you don't like me, don't post your trash talk and ignore me and for goodness sake stop visiting my profile! I could care less also about my signature size or if people like me. If you want to be immature and get on me go ahead, but I assure you three in particular you will be ignored! Got it? Good!

............I thought this site was for support and getting along. How immature is it for people to gang up on someone. You follow someone that is a........ jerk...... making childish comments. I know this is for people being adult babies but gwenie has been stalked......... and was provoked in all of this. Yes she may of said things but when people use you as a scapegoat......... Yes it takes two to tango but she stopped for a long time not respoding to people but when you keep posting on my threads or her comments ans call her out and insulting her........ with a signature??????? Is that all people have to do with their times say ohhh thats tooo big. I have seen bigger yet no one gets on them. And for those who want to poke a sharp stick at her maybe youd like to know HER GRANDMOTHER IS DYING. !!!!!! Slow and painful since before damn Easter! I dont get mad often but when you are picking on someone that is A disabled and B has someone dying in their family..... makes you lower than scum.... If you dont like her posts DONT READ THEM!!! If you dont like what she says IGNORE HER!!!! The fact is that darkfinn, naughty ashes and others have posted on her posts and mine repeatedly and visited our profiles. I know they will more likely continue and that its easier for people to go with the crowd then to say hey i think you guys are being a little harsh. ( HALF OF THE COMMENTS ON ONE OF MY THREADS WAS JUST ON HOW BIG MY ORIGINAL SIG WAS!!!_ This is for people who are into a life style not a popularity contest..... Those who have been kind haven't found a reason to bash me or her in thank you for acting maturely. And to those who have kindly disagreed thank you for doing so in a mature manner........I hope those who have been causing trouble will be mature but I cant say that because I am not them. We just want to enjoy it here but you can take my rep away all you want......... that doesn't matter to me I just want to be in a place were me and my mommy can express our side.......... that is if people will actually respond to posts..... instead of being instigators. Like I said this doesnt apply to everyone but it those who have done this since we joined. Mommy Gwneiebear..... I love you and just ignore the jerks.

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

............I thought this site was for support and getting along. How immature is it for people to gang up on someone. You follow someone that is a........ jerk...... making childish comments. I know this is for people being adult babies but gwenie has been stalked......... and was provoked in all of this. Yes she may of said things but when people use you as a scapegoat......... Yes it takes two to tango but she stopped for a long time not respoding to people but when you keep posting on my threads or her comments ans call her out and insulting her........ with a signature??????? Is that all people have to do with their times say ohhh thats tooo big. I have seen bigger yet no one gets on them. And for those who want to poke a sharp stick at her maybe youd like to know HER GRANDMOTHER IS DYING. !!!!!! Slow and painful since before damn Easter! I dont get mad often but when you are picking on someone that is A disabled and B has someone dying in their family..... makes you lower than scum.... If you dont like her posts DONT READ THEM!!! If you dont like what she says IGNORE HER!!!! The fact is that darkfinn, naughty ashes and others have posted on her posts and mine repeatedly and visited our profiles. I know they will more likely continue and that its easier for people to go with the crowd then to say hey i think you guys are being a little harsh. ( HALF OF THE COMMENTS ON ONE OF MY THREADS WAS JUST ON HOW BIG MY ORIGINAL SIG WAS!!!_ This is for people who are into a life style not a popularity contest..... Those who have been kind haven't found a reason to bash me or her in thank you for acting maturely. And to those who have kindly disagreed thank you for doing so in a mature manner........I hope those who have been causing trouble will be mature but I cant say that because I am not them. We just want to enjoy it here but you can take my rep away all you want......... that doesn't matter to me I just want to be in a place were me and my mommy can express our side.......... that is if people will actually respond to posts..... instead of being instigators. Like I said this doesnt apply to everyone but it those who have done this since we joined. Mommy Gwneiebear..... I love you and just ignore the jerks.

Very well said sweetheart, although my head is pounding right now. I will type enough to say thank you and I love you too, after this point I will ignore them but after whats happened tonight...these silly people that get on me needed to be put in their place. You look sooo cute by the way! :wub:

Very well said sweetheart, although my head is pounding right now. I will type enough to say thank you and I love you too, after this point I will ignore them but after whats happened tonight...these silly people that get on me needed to be put in their place. You look sooo cute by the way! :wub:

[/quote / ]

I know besides we live with the AC Nazi....... Im trying to circulate the air enough to where your head calms down.. how bad is the hydro? Is the CSF fluid bad? :(

• Like 1

Hi Mommy!

I'm sorry you are having a bad time with some people here, but I kind of have to ask what you expect from a Diaper site that caters to adult babies?? I know the title "adult baby" has "Adult" first, but expecting maturity from some of these is kind of like expecting water from a dry rock. :P

All I can say is not everyone here is a brat....and just keep on keeping on. I believe you can edit any messages they leave on your profile, if any, and you can also turn that feature off if need be.

Hope this helps, and you and your little one have a nice night! :)

qwack

Guest MommyGweniebear

My head won't calm at this point baby, its not the temperature, its stress related lovely. I will be ok.

Another site that I go to states has a good comment on trolls. We should not respond to or about them. Being ignored is the opposite of what they are seeking.

• Like 4

I'm still trying to figure out what and if you 2 did wrong to insight all of this. I skimmed over a few of your posts and I didn't really see anything worth getting upset about.

Although, the best thing to do, is what Froggy said, just ignore them if they are giving you problems. It's only the Internet after all.

Guest MommyGweniebear

I'm still trying to figure out what and if you 2 did wrong to insight all of this. I skimmed over a few of your posts and I didn't really see anything worth getting upset about.

Although, the best thing to do, is what Froggy said, just ignore them if they are giving you problems. It's only the Internet after all.

If I'm not responding to anyone's reply to quickly, I'm sorry I just got over a monster headache. Before this site, Ravey and I were on another site where our opinions were not agreed with and because of it, people decided to gang up on me. We had to get ourselves banned from that site because they had a so called period where you had to wait a month to cancel your account. Well her and I came here for a fresh start since we don't have anyone in our real lives that would understand this side of us. Darkfinn came to this site and made an accusation of me then others joined in on here deducting reputation from my posts as well as visiting my profile everyday for no reason...Ignoring posts and pms are all well and good, but there should be a feature where people can block troublemakers from viewing their profile, you know? Just my opinion. After this, I am going to ignore those people and make friends with those worthwhile :).

If I'm not responding to anyone's reply to quickly, I'm sorry I just got over a monster headache. Before this site, Ravey and I were on another site where our opinions were not agreed with and because of it, people decided to gang up on me. We had to get ourselves banned from that site because they had a so called period where you had to wait a month to cancel your account. Well her and I came here for a fresh start since we don't have anyone in our real lives that would understand this side of us. Darkfinn came to this site and made an accusation of me then others joined in on here deducting reputation from my posts as well as visiting my profile everyday for no reason...Ignoring posts and pms are all well and good, but there should be a feature where people can block troublemakers from viewing their profile, you know? Just my opinion. After this, I am going to ignore those people and make friends with those worthwhile :).

There is an 'ignore user' feature here you can use. It is under your profile settings and you click it and add whom ever you want to ignore. it blocks all messages form them, so you don't have to worry about being bothered.

hope this helps.

qwack

• Like 2

Well, whatever happened on that other site, happened there and not here. You do deserve a fresh start here as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

I remember back in the day when everyone could use DPF for drama and our site for friendliness... :(

I hope we don't get all drama-like... I actually enjoy this place...

----------------

Anyway, I don't see anything you've done yet, Mommy or Ravey, that I would personally disagree with or find fault in. Honestly, I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't like you. You both seem like very nice people.

*shrug* I know it is contrary to everyone else... but why not just talk to the people who bug you and try to figure out what's going on? You might be overreacting. Like the signature size, I think was only trying to help out and maximize space on the board. The people you listed do have the tendency to make their feelings known though. They aren't pushovers. But maybe an adult conversation with them would be a good place to start...

Or ignore them. Seems easier, but it disconnects our community when people start hitting the ignore button...

-Sophie

is it me or are topics like this a time a dozen? seriously people, ITS THE INTERNET! you aren't supposed to take anything anyone says personally!

I've noticed more and more topics like this in the past couple of months. *shrugs*

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is the internet. It isn't all sunshine and roses 24/7. Get over it!

I also fail to see where I have started anything with you. I've probably had a quick glance at your profile, but I don't make a habit of looking at profiles on a daily basis. I've never deducted any reputation points from you that I know of.

Also, it makes me LOL that one of the first things you bitch about in this thread is people neg-repping you, when you have posted in a previous thread that you don't care about the rep system.

You can't have it both ways, so which one is it? Do you care about the rep system or not?

Thank you Tiana and Toon. As it is, people are deducting me reputation all over the place like it makes a huge difference to me or something. There are three users on here that need to get off my back. Thats all I'm saying.

Quoted text from a previous post. Bolded portion for emphasis.

eh, I think you sorta bring it on yourself. I read the board fairly often, and rarely get in the mood to post responses, but from an outside observer standpoint that doesn't have a dog in this fight, you really do bring a lot of it upon yourself there MommyGweniebear

is it me or are topics like this a time a dozen? seriously people, ITS THE INTERNET! you aren't supposed to take anything anyone says personally!

I take everything here seriously and personally.

....this topic has been plastered all over various areas here. Its the only thing Ravey or her Gwen have to talk about.

Please drop it, leave it there, and move on! I'm tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over! Gwen and Ravey IF YOU STOP POSTING ABOUT IT NO ONE WILL EITHER BECAUSE WE'RE ALL VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY OVER IT!

I cant be anymore clear. Please just stop posting about this drama.

• Like 1

There are some of us with slightly abrasive personalities. It's generally just part of who we are. We will rub some people the wrong way. This is just the course of nature in interacting with others.

If you don't like me, don't post your trash talk and ignore me and for goodness sake stop visiting my profile!

Wait a second. I'm confused. If members don't like you, you want them to not ignore you? That makes absolutely no sense.

I have seen bigger yet no one gets on them.

Post a link to the topics/posts that have other large sigs. I've been around here for a long time and have never seen any other large signatures.

And for those who want to poke a sharp stick at her maybe youd like to know HER GRANDMOTHER IS DYING. !!!!!! Slow and painful since before damn Easter! I dont get mad often but when you are picking on someone that is A disabled and B has someone dying in their family..... makes you lower than scum....

How and why does this have any bearing on this thread, exactly?

• 3 weeks later...