LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey N J, What Exit Are You From?

Keep it simple. Tell us what exit along either the New Jersey Turnpike or Garden State Parkway (Or Rte. 287/ 80 ect. for northwesterners) is closest to either/or where you live or where you work or where you tend to be at!

I will start:

Live (Moving from) Exit 163 on gthe NJ Parkway, Moving to Exit 129.

Work Exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike.

Who's next?

Guest dragonmaster4066

glenn, i'm not in n.j. but i'm in delaware. i'm interested in your n.j. littles munches. can you send me some info on those. i would like to meet people that would make me a little more comfortable about wearing diapers. i am incon but i dont make it a well known fact and very few people know. i never feel really comfortable around people as i always feel the need to hide and i'm always worried people will find out. i think your group would be just what i need to make me feel accepted by others. you can either e-mail me or leave a message on my profile here. thanks

• Like 1

I just thought of something far out, perhaps, but its intriguing nonetheless. We could have a Munch Run where we all get on the Parkways/ Turnpine and meet up for a NJ Turnpike Rest Area Munch? Like in one of those fast foodie joints but in a quiet area? It is summer and its the fast time to make a run like this. It might be fun to couple this with a trip to Six Flags Great Adventure if anyone is up for it. I'd have to get one weekend day off, preferably a Saturday. Whatchuallthink?

• Like 1

I'm down with great adventure. I'm only about 15 min from there. Most of which is getting out of my town. Only prob is if it's a munch/activity I'm going to want to wear. So water rides are out of the question and I'm scared of most of the big boy rides. Only been on one roller coaster and I was scared as heck Although it was fun lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I am one mile from Exit 8.

Represent!

LOL.

Keep it simple. Tell us what exit along either the New Jersey Turnpike or Garden State Parkway (Or Rte. 287/ 80 ect. for northwesterners) is closest to either/or where you live or where you work or where you tend to be at!

I will start:

Live (Moving from) Exit 163 on gthe NJ Parkway, Moving to Exit 129.

Work Exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike.

Who's next?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also off Exit 10 on Route 287, then take JFK Blvd to Rte 27 S, corner of Cortelyous Road in Frankln Park. Close to Rutgers U, Routes 1, Princeton is just ten miles South and Trenton is about 20 miles south.

But I am usually all over the NJ Map. Thats what you get for living in this state your whole life. Traffic!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

28b off 195

On June 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM, dennish said:

I'm down with great adventure. I'm only about 15 min from there. Most of which is getting out of my town. Only prob is if it's a munch/activity I'm going to want to wear. So water rides are out of the question and I'm scared of most of the big boy rides. Only been on one roller coaster and I was scared as heck Although it was fun lol.

I work there