LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Donation From Willnotwill

Guest Needschanging

I dont know paypal much but i was wondering if it displays the sites name when you donate(like is it anomynous on my end, not yours.) just in case someone saw my account ;) if this is true then i need to donate!

It is anonymous. It lists this site as some random name. I don't remember what it is... but it doesn't say DailyDiapers or the word diaper in the title or anything ABDL related.

-Sophie

And I would not type the name that it shows up as directly. Or it will show up in google searches. If the name shows up as DailyDiapers, I would type the name as DZaZiZlZy DZiZaZpZeZrZs, and tell people to remove the Z's to find the name. That way, it won't show up. Just to be paranoid.

It looks like this. The XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX is just someone's name. Nothing to pair things to DD.

You sent a payment of $50.00 USD to XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant

XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

Instructions to merchant

You haven't entered any instructions.DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmountBoard Donation

Item# 7235 , Anonymous: , Anonymous Amount:$50.00 USD1$50.00 USDSubtotal$50.00 USDInsurance$0.00 USDTotal$50.00 USDPayment$50.00 USD

• Like 1

By the way, thanks everybody for the kind words. This is a great improvement from last years donation where I didn't even get as much as an automated acknowlegement.

Well then double Kudo's to you for continuing to donate. Was last year your first donation? If so you did get that nice and shiny banner under your Avatar. :P

You never know, perhaps that donation last year paved the way for the new software that now allows the automated thank-yous....and that should just give ya a warm and fuzzy that your money was put to good use!!! :huh:

No, that was part of the bummer. I sent in a contribution but never got the Banker notification or anytihng. I figured for some reason my PayPal email didn't get lined up with the pseudonym I use on these boards.

No, that was part of the bummer. I sent in a contribution but never got the Banker notification or anytihng. I figured for some reason my PayPal email didn't get lined up with the pseudonym I use on these boards.

That well could be. I mean if Daily didn't have a way to track you back to your Moniker on here, then he may have missed it. For the rest of you with separate PayPals that aren't easily recognized I would advise you to contact daily through PM. I'm not sure if you can use the note section on Paypal, but I believe I did when I donated, but then again my PayPal starts with Repaid*** as well. :thumbsup:

We've got better software in place now to ensure folks get credit. And I try to give it personally as well :)

If you are ensuring people get credit.....coul dI get some...say...$100,000 worth of credit?? I can make payments ! ;)

qwack