LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

For the past several years I have bought my vinyl pants from Kins up in Canada. They make many styles in many sizes. All Kins waterproof pants are priced fairly.

You get what you pay for when it comes to plastic panties. For infrequent use cheap ones are OK. AC Medical has some good deals on close-outs, but there's a red customs label when shipped that says "Medical Garments"-that might matter to you :blush: Ebay has deals on cheap clear ones by "Americare" though you will want to sew the leg elastic so that it can't stretch at the side seams- they'll rip if you don't :( You're a lot better off getting something good.

Kins, Comco, Leakmaster, and Lang are all good (I'm sure I've missed a few others) ;) They will last much longer and are well worth spending a few extra $$ on B) Since you're new to this I should point out that fit and sizing vary a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer, and even among their different styles :rolleyes: Until you find what's right for you buy one pair and try them :D You can get more if you like them and won't end up with several pair which don't fit.

Leaky plastic panties are my biggest diaper-gripe :angry: with lack of durability second :whistling: I almost always wear them, even with disposables and consider them to be the most fun part of my diapering :wub: The variety is awesome and there's something perfect for every situation :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Guest dragonmaster4066

i agree with betty, you get what you pay for. i love my leak master delux plastic pants and have never had any real issues with them. :thumbsup: i have tried a few others but they all seem to fail in one way or another after a short time. plus for some reason i seem to be allergic to the elastic leg and waste bands so i need to have them covered by the plastic and leakmasters do that. you really just need to order a few to see what you like and whats best for you. i wear both cloth and disposables and i wear 24/7 so a good pair of plastic pants is a must at all times. the leakmaster delux seem perfect for me. its just like diapers, you have to try many to find the ones that work for you. so have fun trying them out. B):thumbsup:

I've had good results from the pants I purchased from B4NS. It depends on what kind of diaper you wear them over and if how you sleep if they are for night use. While not inexpensive, I like enclosed elastics, high backs and thicker material (in mils). Like Bettypooh stated, you have to pay a little more for the good ones. IMHO, the cheap ones aren't worth the postage. All the manufacturers and suppliers mentioned previously are good, I just like the quality and selection at B4NS.

Aloha,

Honu

Guest Wetnmessy247

You know I may look into starting wearing platic pants. I have been having wet leaks more often lately than I would like.

I just don't see how pltic pants would prevent pee/poo from coming out the leg holes. Plastic pants are not super tight, and would let the pee/poo fall out annyway.

You know I may look into starting wearing platic pants. I have been having wet leaks more often lately than I would like.

I just don't see how pltic pants would prevent pee/poo from coming out the leg holes. Plastic pants are not super tight, and would let the pee/poo fall out annyway.

The correct size and fit with plastic and rubber pants is the most important thing, also a wide center is way better, and a tight fit you want the tight fit around the leg holes and the waist if you plan on sleeping in them.

Plastic will only work for you if you are aware of when you start to leak, with me as soon as I can feel the leg band getting wet I know it won't be long that I need to get out of that diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

i am looking to buy some plastics pants but dnt know what one are good and what one to avoid and i dont really want to break the bank either

I have purchased several pair from the eBay seller DiaperDirect, they are linked to AB Universe, and I like the reversible ones, cotton on one side, plastic on the other. They are quality and fit well. They wash and dry quickly. I've gotten some others, blue PVC from eBay, and they are good too, depending on how I feel, and what my needs are that day or night.

For the past several years I have bought my vinyl pants from Kins up in Canada. They make many styles in many sizes. All Kins waterproof pants are priced fairly.

I totally agree.

Whatever brand you get, pay attention to the leg hole size as much as the waist size. I have had some pants that really cut into my thighs even though the waist was fine. Also, I prefer the "forward facing" leg holes. I have tried some brands that put the leg holes on the sides and they leaked.

I have to get mone custom made because I have extremely large thighs. Fetware works well for me.

I prefer loose fitting elastic becaues I wear thick absorbant cloth diapers.

If you have to wear tight plastic pants, your diaper is not doing it's job.

I totally agree.

Whatever brand you get, pay attention to the leg hole size as much as the waist size. I have had some pants that really cut into my thighs even though the waist was fine. Also, I prefer the "forward facing" leg holes. I have tried some brands that put the leg holes on the sides and they leaked.

Try the babykins lined polyester pants. excellent pants. Any leaks from you diaper will be soaked up by the lining. They are top quality and priced reasonably. I have not seen anything better yet.

• 2 weeks later...