LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaved

So, today I decided to see what shaving my balls felt like. Oddly enough, it did not leave a razor burn (which I was *very* frightened about). It also made peeing my diaper much more enjoyable, as I could clearly feel it running down my balls. Cleaning up was easier as well. Before, if I wiped myself with baby wipes, I would still smell, but this time, nothing. Time will tell about cleaning up after other things.

Its something I would recommend every guy try once. It took me about 45 minutes to do it b/c I was being very slow and methodical. Shaving cream made the process enjoyable as well.

Only problem is when it grows back, itchy

thats the only reason i stopped shaving

cause once u start u better shave every day and i just cant be arsed

ill take one of those whole body hair removal please (not the head, but the beard u can do) :P

I shave my scrotum and penis including the perineum area to my butt regularly.

I do it with a dry razor as well as in the shower just before I am ready to get out.

I have never gotten rash or irritation on my sac from shaving. After doing so i

use a good quality hand lotion on the area i have shaved.

I never have a problem with it being itchy like most guys say happens when you do it.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I hate all body hair.

I shave my balls, my bum, up inside my crack as far as I can get, my legs, my feet, my armpits, my chest, my stomach, my arms, my face and neck.

Only hair I keep are eyebrows and head hair.

What does this mean?

Babies are smooth. I wanna be smooth.

And like OP said, freshly shaved balls make peeing and pooping a diaper so much more satisfying. Few things better than having your balls and penis literally covered in wet and messiness.

Just.....on days off from work and school I just lay on couch and squeeze diaper trying to get maximum poo coverage. :blush:

Guest Wetnmessy247

You only itch the first time?

That's odd. It should itch everytime you shave, no matter what body part.

Someday, I'm gonna find a way to shave my liver. Always wanted to do that.

Guest YkDave

The first couple times you shave, it tends to get really itchy and annoying. But after a few months of shaving it gets much better.

I used to get so itchy i couldnt even barely sit down! Now, i can go without shaving a couple of days and theirs no itching at all :)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Sometimes the shaving itch mixes with my rashy messy itches so I have to employ public scratching through my diapers.

Ever had an itch ya scrath tht feels so relieving ya make strange noises of satisfaction?

Yea, don't make those noises in piblic like I did recently. Bad idea.

Stange man in aisle 10 scratching himself and making noises.

I have been shaving regularly for close to 30 years, never had a problem with itching. Perhaps the first time or two you will feel that sensation but it will pass if you ignore it. The longest my hair has gotten is "close cropped" if I decide to let it grow in for a bit. Typically to maintain a smooth shaved appearance I must go over the pelvic area once a week. I do make it a point to shave my scrotum and anal area once a month. Hair does not grow quickly in the genital area as it does on your head. I always soak the area with the hottest water I can stand for several minutes to relax the follicles to make shaving easier, then I apply lots of shaving cream and rinse the blade of with each stroke (a clean blade helps), stretching the skin promotes a cleaner shave on the scrotum. You won't cut yourself, it is easier to shave the genital area then the face I find. All in all keeping my private area shaved is neat and helps relieve some heat that you get when the diaper is on. I am not a fan of long body hair on anyone to be honest. Try the shaved side of things and be patient, give yourself time to get used to it even if you do get itchy.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Serious post.

I find that shaving my testicles and butt and inside cheek to result in easier cleanups. Frankly, it means less things for the mes to get caught in.

I use an epilator on diaper area and "shave" what I can reach and keep skin taut down there. That said I have some arthritis and I'm not as flexible or agile as I once was. I never got used to itch from a regular razor either. I'm pretty hairy and have hair on my back I just can't reach. I bought a small Wahl Peanut clipper to keep my beard trimmed with many years ago and was told by a lady barber it was actually a commercial grade clipper sized to fit the small hands of many lady barbers. I was gonna use epilator on legs, arms and entire torso, but decided it didn't look right with a hairy back. Now I just "mow" the arms, legs and torso using a #2 rake - keeps things a lot neater..

I like to keep myself shaved. It makes me feel more like a toddler and is just an overall clean feeling. If you maintain a regular shaving schedule everything is fine ... no itch. :)

P.S. Yes, you must be careful and ... take your time ... or :crybaby:

Um, I first seriously thought about shaving upon the suggestion of a female DL/ LG Acquaintance who was into kinky behaviour of all sorts. She happens to be alot of fun and I have been missing her for a few years. Maybe she'll resurface in NYC sometime, I hope. I gave shaving some thought but initially passed. But then I shaved myself bare just after having come home from a long-distance trip to visit another Diaper Couple. It made alot of sense but I was still dealing with FT diapering self-esteem. So I let it all grow back, takes a few months.

For about a year now, since I've made lots of diapered and little friends - I've been able to come to full acceptance of the diapered guy that I just "am". So I shave in order to be perfectly clean while relying on my diapers and its so much better now. I don't really care if I get a little razor burn, it goes away quick. I like to feel "Little" most all the time when I'm not trying to "defend the world" and this little extra is so right. Also I wear panties and pretty underthings and this makes it much more fun. There are many american and european women who keet things either trim or bare anyway, duh!

I found that once I got going I've never wanted to let it grow back. Its just so much nicer this way and I feel diapered adults should make it part of a sensible and healthy Diapering regimen. Plus its just so much fun. What Ever!

I recently got the ES412cmb Cleancut Shaver & the PS335 Trimmer because it was mentioned on some thread around here. It's been very effective in shaving my entire diaper area (and I'm a guy). It's amazingly gentle. I've been pretty impressed.