LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cosyndry

babykins

privatina

I buy from babykins the most. very nice onesies.

A wide variety of styles, patterns, and colors as well.

cosyndry has only 2 boyish onesies I own one with giraffes.

privatina has a wide variety as well and I have yet to order from them.

cosyndry and privatina are European.

Babykins is located in Canada.

all three accept american dollars.

also.......are bodysuits considered onesies? I thought there was a difference.

are bodysuits considered onesies? I thought there was a difference.

All Onesies are body suits, but not all body suits are Onesies. Legally Gerber still has a valid trademark for the word "Onesies" They take vigorous legal action when they find any other company selling body suits under the name Onesies.

When I write about a snap-crotch shirt with attached crotch flaps designed to hold diapers in correct place, I freely call those Onesies because I am not selling anything. Gerber might prefer I call them bodysuits but there is noting Gerber can do.

ive tried many different onesies and the only ones i realy liked so far is airolivers own brand

might have to order more next time as i only have 1 atm

+ all the others ofc, but they are just a reserve..

didnt like the one from amazon and got a few from abena wich is ok

Guest littlesissy

cant seem to find a site to get one thats not like a sissy site i feel as if thats all thats out there anymore and dont say ebay there a pain to deal with. anyone know of a place

I've taken a long t-shirt and sewn in some large snaps at the bottom. $5 for shirt $2 for snaps. I guess you could sew the sides to make it look more babyish but it does the trick..

All Onesies are body suits, but not all body suits are Onesies. Legally Gerber still has a valid trademark for the word "Onesies" They take vigorous legal action when they find any other company selling body suits under the name Onesies.

When I write about a snap-crotch shirt with attached crotch flaps designed to hold diapers in correct place, I freely call those Onesies because I am not selling anything. Gerber might prefer I call them bodysuits but there is noting Gerber can do.

dude......

i dont know of any lap kneck body suit.

its used for dancers....etc.

body suits are bare, ugly, and bland.

IMO that is.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Make your own. Just buy the fabric from a fabric store and some sewing equipment. Any style ya want as babyish as you want.

Maybe if you get good at it you can move up to human skin....

It puts the loition on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

I get mine from www.easyaccessclothing.com. These are the best I have found that really fit like they are supposed to. A onesie/bodysuit is supsed to help support the diaper and fit snugly, but not tight, around the legs. Most of the other ones I have tried are so long that they hang down between my legs or, in the case of the babykins ones, I have to alter them and tighten the legs up by about 3" on each side. I current work wear includes a light blue onsie, polo style, with the standard colar and triple buttons. I guess the main difference with me is that since I am truly incontinent I wear these for function more then for looks. Definately can't afford the sagy diaper waddle half way through the work day.