LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Punishment

i was thinking about experimenting with diaper punishment with my gf and was wondering if there's any place that makes toilet locks or anything that i could put on so that there's no way to use it if so does anyone know where to get them, or if anyone has a way of doing this or another idea it would be greatly appreciated. thank you

I think I've seen attachments for toilets that are geared towards protecting small children from getting into areas they shouldn't be. I'm not sure if they come with LOCKS on them per se, but it may be something to look into. I'm sure places like Target or WalMart may carry them.

Tell him or her that you have a problem with the dog drinking from the potty. Be sure to have a big dog who is quite a trickster to go with the story though.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Make yourself fear the toilet. It works.

What i did was made my mind see the toilet as some demon. Over time, it worked.

Like i said in another post, I have a large towel draped over the whole toilet to cover it so I don't have to see it. The actual inner bowl hasn't been cleaned in like 2 years so I can imagine it's pretty f'n disgusting whaving stale water fester for 2 years. But the whole baathrrom is off limits anywy excet for showes and teeth and contacts.

If this doesn't work though just take a sledgehammer and destroy the toilet. Then you have no choice but to mess your didy over and over again.

I'll try to describe a homemade toilet lock I saw on the internet.

It looked like it was made of 1x3 wood. Imagine an upside down letter u with one side longer than the other. On the interior of short side a block is added that hooks under the rim of the bowl. Now close the seat and lid. The long leg (6 or 8 inches)is outside, pointed down. On the outside of this leg a length of 1x3 is hinged to rise up above the lid. Another length of 1x3 extends at a right angle over the lid. Locking the two long sides so that they are parallel to each other secures the lid and seat. This lock is applied and removed in the open position with the seat and lid of the the toilet open. There is no damage or permanent alteration to the toilet. The one I saw was painted neursery colors.

Hope this helps.

Anondl

I have often thought of getting or making a toilet lock... just for fun. Why lock the bathroom door? There is still a sink and shower in there, and locking plastic pants are expensive. They make "childproof" locks for toilet seats... check the baby section of wal-mart. Those locks make it so you have to use two hands and a push-pull motion to open the lid... any adult could probably figure one out, but what if you used two of them?

Anyways, if you really want to go cheap... just buy a roll of ducktape for your activities. A few wraps around the toilet with that and you'll have to get a knife to open the lid.

a bicycle chain or two wrapped around and locked together would probably be the easiest can be removed without a trace when not in use and won't leave any tape residue like duct tape would. Serves as a better visual reminder than just locking the door too.

I'm thinking the thrill will be more intense if the toilet can actually be used, but is off limits. In drug testing (long ago) we added food coloring to the tank water gives an instant identification if the toilet has been flushed. We sent the 'patient' into the toilet room to provide a urine sample. They were instructed to not use the toilet for any purpose. Also, no sink was in the room. (Start with clear water in the toilet bowl.) Downside is that if the tank flapper valve is leaking, you'll get colored water in the bowl without flushing. That means you have a maintenance problem. Might be good to try this without the punishment session going on. That could prevent a serious problem. And hide the food coloring bottle.

I've often day dreamed that my spouse would give me this same treatment on some weekend; but, alas, she just thinks I'm nuts.

Rat

SafetyFirst Toilet Locks

I had these at my apartment for a while when i loved alone, make sure to take them off when nondiapered friends come over. thinking about these gets me excited, i love not being able to use the potty and a locked toilet just reassures that :) I just wish i had a daddy that wouldn't let me unlock it :P

SafetyFirst Toilet Locks

I had these at my apartment for a while when i loved alone, make sure to take them off when nondiapered friends come over.

So... wouldn't an adult just be able to operate the mechanism and unlock it? I don't see a place for a key anywhere... it looks you hold the button and push the tab. I think what the OP is after is something a determined adult wouldn't be able to unlock.

Guest Wetnmessy247

All this talk of making toilet locks?????

It's so much simpler to just take a sledgehammer and destroy the whole thing.

I mean, no toilet means forever messed. So....why not?

All this talk of making toilet locks?????

It's so much simpler to just take a sledgehammer and destroy the whole thing.

I mean, no toilet means forever messed. So....why not?

Probably because some of us actually live public lives as normal adults and do have the occasional guest or family member visit us. While it may be entertaining to play around and have a toilet lock for a weekend, eventually we need to resume our typical lives.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Probably because some of us actually live public lives as normal adults and do have the occasional guest or family member visit us. While it may be entertaining to play around and have a toilet lock for a weekend, eventually we need to resume our typical lives.

Oh. Well everyone knows of my trained incontinence so normale life for me is life for me now. Family doesn't come to my place since I live 400 miles away from them. And I only have over the one or two people I know who are cool with my diapers.

Maintenance luckily accepts my request to stay out of my bathroom. I can't imagine the anger from my landlord if he knew I destroyed y toilet. 500 dollar security deposit aint coming back I guess.

This isn't play for me, it's a lifestyle. I'm hardcore.

Like pineapple pizza.