LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Style Attends

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Do you know of a place where you can buy the old style attends diapers (disposable). The ones with the blue tapes. I see pictures of women in these and they are by far the most aesthetically pleasing diaper to me, especially when two or three of them are worn. If you know if they are sold anywhere special please share

For the old style Attends about your only option is Ebay. But you will proably have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

You might try looking at thrift stores and hope that someone had some old ones sitting around and donates them. Other wise you can try driving all over looking for the independant pharmacys and hope that they have old stock avalible. (I have stopped at small pharmacys in 5 states looking for them, but have been unable to find them.)

Good luck

E-bay... they got for a couple of hundred dollars a pack. Otherwise, you might be advised to check local yard sales and flea markets... maybe get lucky. If you ever see any still going for retail price, buy every single one.

I saw 2 packs of them at a local pharmacy, clearance for $10 a bag. But they were too big :(

Buy them anyway, sell them for $100 a package on EBAY and buy yourself a couple cases of Bambinos with the money! Yes, over $100 for one package is what they sell for!

've got some '92 attends large, and some '86 attends mediums, I'm sending the larges to someone as part of a trade, I think this couples going to wear them... thats like Fry eating the last sardine in existance...

I just bought a 22 pack of medium Attends at Shopko on sale for $9.99. I know these aren't the older ones you're referring to, but these are good and thick, and are my favorite disposable right now. The package itself is about 2 ft. long and must weigh close to 10 lb. Awesome! Just thought I would share this.

Wish you luck in finding your particular style. As others have said, and I think so too, thrift stores probably are the best bet. :)

What do the old attends packaging look like? I know of a store with a bunch of packages that are tall with a dark blue and white design.

I remember the old style attends from the 80s. The filler tended to bunch up in globs when wet. I remember my mom asking me if I had a ball in my pants and telling me i needed to change. The old odld Attends looked like a bug screen against the skin with cotton balls inder the screen. The were hot and felt terrible.

I remember the old style attends from the 80s. The filler tended to bunch up in globs when wet. I remember my mom asking me if I had a ball in my pants and telling me i needed to change. The old odld Attends looked like a bug screen against the skin with cotton balls inder the screen. The were hot and felt terrible.

Those were the really old Attends with "Micro-pore" lining. The inner lining was actually made of plastic and yes, hot and uncomfortable. These Attends came in a box as opposed to a plastic package and didn't have polymer padding that gelled. That's why they clumped so badly and made anyone look like they were walking around with a big load in the seat of their saggy diaper when they only had wet it! It was in the 90's that Attends changed to the 3 blue tape per side diapers with a cloth inner liner and gel padding.

Guest diaperguy68

I don't think these are the ones with blue tapes... to me the ones with blue tapes were around in the late 90s to 2000ish. I couldn't find a pack on ebay...

Where else might i find them?

Guest littlesissy

I don't think these are the ones with blue tapes... to me the ones with blue tapes were around in the late 90s to 2000ish. I couldn't find a pack on ebay...

Where else might i find them?

I'm not sure, all I remember is the ones in the cardboard box with a plastic perma liner in the diaper...

• 3 years later...