LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Mind The Way I Talk Here?

I am for one, a "Chatty Cathy" here and in my everyday life.

Seems like I always have something to say.

Most of my close friends don't mind it.

And we have an agreement for them to just say "shut up" if I get annoying.

That way we STAY friends. :thumbsup:

The reason I ask is my use of different fonts and colors.

If it's my post, I don't apologize for it.

But if I am responding to someone else.

I thought, maybe it's rude to do that.

IDK.

Just wondering what you all think about this maybe insignificant issue.

• Like 1

Has someone complained to you about how you post on here?, i've seen some of your posts and I personally don't see a problem in how you conduct yourself.

Kari,

your use of colours and fonts in your posts might annoy people, but in the words of Lincoln followers, You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time." which means, why bother. Some people will dislike you / your posts despite your best efforts, so don't sweat about it. It is your unique character showing, and it is something that you should be proud of. It is the true you, and this site, bar the odd few, welcome and appreciate the uniqueness of all. So, as Paul McCartney & Wings said - Live and Let Live.

PS, I love your post and your uniqueness, keep it up

• Like 1

if we couldn't use colors/fonts they wouldn't be an option

same with similes, nothing wrong with expressing your personality in your posts.

Guest Baby Tiana

Kari,

I haven't been bothered at all by your lovely choices in fonts and colors. In fact, I find it nice that you take the time to use different fonts and colors. It's much less boring hun! :) Also, to each their own. You shouldn't change your ways, just because you think people are bothered by it. Stay the way you are! ;)

Tiana

I don't have any problems. I have no problems with 99.9% of the posting populace except people who misspell their own name and start their nickname with the letter G. "If you make love to a chimpanzee, will that make you incontinent? The aliens at the pub told me it's true."

As long as you make an effort to write complete sentences and have a basic grasp of punctuation and grammar, there's no reason to be self conscious about posting here or anywhere else.

Using different fonts and colors is no big deal; I find giant signatures to be far more annoying.

...in my first five months on this site I hit a thousand posts...

Hence the "Little Chatterbox" nickname.

And look at Abrera! She joined after me and is (or was...) on her way to top poster.

You certainly don't talk too much. :)

-Sophie

>.< I know. I hated your post count for about 3 weeks when you started getting higher than me. Then I threw a little fit and sulked to a corner for a few months.

I'm not a very good chatterbox anymore. Life interferes. :(

-Sophie

If people don't like what you write or are bothered by your text colors, they can skip your posts or put you on ignore.

I don't have any problems with the way you post.

Other than that it always looks like this.

Each line is a statement.

And each one is simple.

This leads me to believe you aren't very intelligent.

Just as spelling, grammar, and word choice are important aspects of posting on the internet, so are sentence and paragraph structure. You seem to write like everything is an IM or chatbox. . In my personal opinion, I don't particularly care for the fonts and colors, I think they're just dumb, no matter what the poster has to say.

So, since you're asking for critique, this is mine, and while you don't seem to post much, your posts are all rather simple. Try being more verbose -- treat each post as if it were a short essay. think about what you're gonna say, and then follow this simple formula:

- Tell 'em what you're gonna tell em.

- Tell 'em.

- Tell 'em whatcha told 'em.

It's that easy!!

• Like 1

its not the quantity but the quality of the posts.. for example, not only do i have a lot of posts, but they are all of high quality! hehehe

^That's Sarah giving an example of a low quality post. :P

-Sophie