LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

30+ Years In Diapers, And Loving It

wetvinyl

Hey all,

Yeah, I'm what most of you would prolly call an Old Fart (or, here in Boston, a wickkit ole faaaaht). I've been a DL since late 60's/early 70's--- my kid bro was born in 68, when I was 10, and I was soon scarfing diapers and plastic pants out his dresser drawer. My sis was born a couple years later, and mom kept them both in cloth diapers and plastic pants.... much to my my surreptitious delight. (My sis was allergic to disposables.) When they finally outgrew the diapers, I treasured the few plastic pants I could shoplift from the local drug store. I bought my first pack of Pampers in late 76 (and I still remember the smell... mmmmm).... Discovering the whole AB/DL world online has been pretty amazing, the past few years.... I'm a straight (but not narrow) guy, I love women-- but being a DL has always been my secret (and, frankly, primary) way of getting off... It didn't matter if I was the only person in the world that got off this way; it worked for me when normal sex wasn't available-- which, for this geek lone wolf, was 99% of the time :-D I love wearing a comfy cloth diaper, or a disposable-- doesn't matter, as long as I've got a soft slippery pair of plastic pants over them.... like I am right now! Glad to find this site, and hope to hear from some of you soon....

:beer:

wv

Oh boy, you sound like some twin separated at birth (well, maybe I'm the older brother at 48). Happiest day in my life was finding a box in the attic marked "baby clothes" which had my old diapers and plastic pants in it (cloth of course).

Also, I'm in the Boston area, something of a geek too. So hi!

Welcome. Don't know about this OFC, but there are some here older than that, or as my daughter says, older than dirt. In any case, enjoy yourself. Life is short enough as it is.

Hey wow

Thanx to all you ole faaaahts in here who replied... I had an inkling that there were lots of other DL folks my age but it's always good to hear from yez all! I don't really pop in here that often, but when I do it's always a pleasure to hear from AB/DL's of all stripes and flavors. Like I said, this site would've been pretty frikkin amazing to me a few decades ago.... and it's still pretty excellent even now!

Rock on, babies

wv

• 4 weeks later...
Hi ya. Me too. Strung out on plastic pants and rubber pants since before I hit my teens (which was in the 60s!!!) with some cold turkeys and extended periods of self-denial. But, yes, how different everything would have been with the access to the gear and like-minded people offered by the internet. I didn't dare to apply for stuff from small ads in the newspapers...

Couldn't help but comment on this forum, as I guess I qualify with whatever "club" this is, but you see I'm 2.5 (52 in reverse).

I had to make up my own diapers when growing up. I was the youngest of the family, so didn't have anyone to rely on for a source of diapers and disposables weren't available for another 10 yrs.

So here we are still experiencing the joys of diapered life.