LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Else Get This Silly Excited Feeling?

I'm running low on nappies, have maybe only 6 or 7 left. So big order went in the other day and so have a big "re-stock" coming tomorrow.

Is it odd to feel excited?! Not so much for the nappy wearing itself, that's normal, but the unpacking, stacking and sorting out of my "stash" - I always feel like this before a big re-stock, knowing tomorrow the drawers will be nicely stocked with 80+ nappies :)

Do others feel this?

Not at all, I love buying diapers and stocking them!

Next week I'm going locally to buy another case of Tranquility, this is something I'm looking forward to.

Phil

I'm running low on nappies, have maybe only 6 or 7 left. So big order went in the other day and so have a big "re-stock" coming tomorrow.

Is it odd to feel excited?! Not so much for the nappy wearing itself, that's normal, but the unpacking, stacking and sorting out of my "stash" - I always feel like this before a big re-stock, knowing tomorrow the drawers will be nicely stocked with 80+ nappies :)

Do others feel this?

Whats NOT to get excited about???? i am always tittalated when I know I have a shipment coming! I L*O*V*E shopping for diapers :wub: and the expectation of their arrival is a wonderful thing.

man, are we sick or what?? LOL :P

qwack :blush:

Whats NOT to get excited about???? i am always tittalated when I know I have a shipment coming! I L*O*V*E shopping for diapers :wub: and the expectation of their arrival is a wonderful thing.

man, are we sick or what?? LOL :P

qwack :blush:

haha if this is considered sick I dont ever wanna be cured LOL

I'm thinking of ordering my first pack of 'Bambinos' soon. My procrastination in actually placing the order is in a way anticipation. :huh: I'm thinking I should just do it! I always did love waiting for ordered items to show up in the mailbox, or on the doorstep. Especially my baby items! :D

it doesnt matter that i ordered them, or that i probably spent three of four days with different things in the shopping cart and changing them around, and wondering how broke is to broke to be worth it, when that box gets here, its still christmas morning. the last time i ordered, it actually felt silly since my gf was home, i kind of rushed it, because even though she knows about it, i didnt want her to see that level of weirdness.

So THAT's what I'm missing...... I wear cloth diapers so I only restock every ten years or so. LOL...

But actually, I get the same feeling when I order new plastic pants or any other AB/DL items. I get the feeling while ordering, when I know it's coming, and especially while I am opening the packsge. :)

I get a bit excited over anything new that isn't the usual grocery stuff. Movies, games, CDs, or whatever. Diapers fit into this, because I don't buy them on a regular basis, but rather when I've squirreled away enough spare money to afford them. I even get a bit excited buying the dogs new toys, cause that's an opportunity to spend some more time playing with them, and usually with something they haven't seen before. It's not much different than being excited about AYCE Shrimp Night, or a visiting friend or relative. If you're anticipating something that you'll enjoy, you're likely to get a bit excited about it. It's a toned-down example of stuff like the dogs going bonkers over going for a ride in the truck.

I was running low on my bambinos and ordered more scheduled for delivery by mid-week. By Tuesday I started to get the excited feeling of anticipation knowing my box of diapers would soon arrive. No box after work on Tuesday :( Wednesday was a long day at work and I forgot about my package of bambino diapers until the end of the day. The commute home was filled with anticipation as I thought about that box waiting for me. I arrived at my place to find my box of bambinos at on schedule. I spent the rest of the night happily diapered :D

since i don't order on line {laid off} will drive about an hour out of town i live in a small town and know to many people . But anyways all the way there im filled with anticpation on getting new diapers . Coming home is even better and stacking them cool :thumbsup:

Spent a sh-load of wedge the other week re-stocking.. thing was each place used a different courier, so I had like 4 different deliveries turn up in one day. The neighbours probably thought I was doing some kind of courier speed test or something :rolleyes:

I do tingle every time though.. and curse at those brick-size PDA's some of them use - them things could hurt someone!