LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

T-Shirt And Diapers Or Onesie And Diapers?

This one is just for fun. Who prefers to wear a t-shirt and their diapers and who prefers to wear a onesie and their diapers? My choice seems to run with the seasons. When it's winter and cold, I love my onesies. In the spring and summer, nothing is more fun that a t-shirt and diapers. What do you like best?

I have to agree with T-shirt and diapers. It feels like your 2 again as long as the t-shirt isn't too long.

I am a Mix.. I like both. If am doing chores, house work, ect.. then I like to be in a Onesie. It keeps my diaper in place. Then Other times I just Lounge around in a T-Shirt and a diaper. Lately it's been a T-Shirt and a diaper.. so now you know how clean my house is right now. LOL

In the summer or warm season. T-shirt and a diaper. Very babyish to me. Like mommy can just check to see if your running around in a wet diaper or not.

And in the cold season around winter. I don't own a Onesie yet but time will come around to that maybe soon. I do however own 5 footed PJ's and I wear those. Stay warm. This coming winter I'm thinking about diapers, onesie ( to hold up the diaper better) and my footed PJ's (too stay warm) all together.

Actually I do own many T-shirts. Occasionally I wear some of those. Mostly that would be when I need to appear to be a responsible adult who only needs a slip-in disposable pad.

The rest of the time, even in my most responsible adult mode, I wear a Onesies to better support my diaper. Many of my Onesies are intended to help my AB play. Others are of solid color, including white, so above the waist they look like an ordinary shirt. The advantage is that when wearing a Onesies I never need to worry if the top of my diaper is showing in back.

Onesies can and are made from a wide assortment of fabric. I own some Onesies that are as warm as my blanket sleepers. Several of my other Onesies are made of fabric that breathes so well I am super comfy in the hottest most humid weather.

I feel cosiest and most like a toddler when I'm just in a diaper and T-shirt. That would be my favorite of the two. Last night I did wear my onesie simply because I was in the mood for it I guess, and since we usually have an open window for sleeping, I wasn't overly warm either.

They both have their moments .. :)

It all depends, a onsie is a must when i am in baby mode, but a t shirt if i am in toddler mode.

I could not find a onsie i both liked the look of and fitted well, so i started making my own.

Your right abuot the changing when it leeks though moogle, but that just adds to my r/p when in baby mode.

Mal.

It is more seasonal with me. One issue is that a lot of onsies are a cotton/polyester blend (yuk) which in the south during summer is unwearable. So I tend to use onsies more in the winter. Also, my t-shirts and other conventional underwear is a much higher quality cotton knit so they are just plain nicer then the onsies available. Besides, I think a guy in a white t-shirt with a white disposable diaper is hot:) Good thing my partner thinks so too, though he is partial to tighty whities.

I don't have a onsie, though I had been shopping for one. So when I have the opportunity, its a tee shirt and diaper or my hoodie sweatshirt and diaper :thumbsup:

you can see some pics on photobucket or other postings I have made. :blush:

qwack

I wish onsies were cheaper, I don't have any either, but for me they are the most babyish clothing, but of course t shirts are very toddler like, so probably depends on if one likes to be more baby or toddler like, but of course also depends on weather, specially if your area gets 90F+, then you can feel very toddlerish wearing nothing but a diaper.

always a onesie, to keep the diaper in place and not sag

if not wearing onesie i have to use packing tape to keep it in place as im "fat" and the diaper tend to slide down