LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking And Entering

Yep. My step-father accidentally locked us out of the house before anyone had gotten keys. Had to break in a back window, but managed to do it without breaking the glass. On the downside it appears my home's security can be defeated by a flat-head screwdriver and BBQ utensils.

Its always those BBQ utensils that do it every time. I managed to get into my place with a broom handle through the sliding glass door, which I have to do something about :badmood:

I keep my key on a necklace I wear around my neck.

Usually I have mine, but my Mom has been using my car (her's needs a break job) so she had them in her purse (in the house)

I've did my last B+E :ninja: I now have a very well hidden key outside :D It's paid off since I have a habit of locking doors behind me :rolleyes: BTW, very few homes are secure enough to prevent anyone with a mind to from getting in within a few seconds :o

Bettypooh

Guest YkDave

been there done that, except it was the middle of winter and -40c, and of course i didnt have my good winter gear on! Well, my truck wasnt plugged in and of course my keys were in the house so starting that up to get heat was not an option (even if it would start it takes upwards of 20mins for it to make some heat!) so my only option was to B+E :D

Luckily its not hard to break into the house, these old windows are pretty easy to get into. took less than 5min and i was crawlin through the window, frozen!

I stupidly forgot to put my keys in my pocket once when taking the dogs out on their walk. Luckily, the windows in my house are old, and some of the locks were broken off. I still had to rip a screen off a window, though, and the whole time I was praying that the neighbors wouldn't hear me and call the cops.

I have an external coded garage door remote. I open the garage and then use the hidden key to enter the house. Of course if the power is off, I'm pretty much breaking a window or kicking in a door.

Well it wasn't my house but my car last week at the Post office. angry.gif I was so mad at myself. I couldn't believe I done that. I had to call the local locksmith what seem like forever. I had to pay him 40 bucks for a lockout. sad.gif There goes my diaper money that I wanted to use forcrybaby.gif

Never had to break into my own house. Once when I was about 14, a neighbor locked herself out and came and asked if my Dad and I could help her. We carried an ext. ladder to her house and I climbed to a small side window, popped the screen out, slid the window open (broken lock), crawled through, went through the house and opened the front door. I also broke into a few cars for customers who locked their keys in their cars at a hardware store I worked at.

My buddy and I broke into my old church using wire fish tape. We were working on security system, one of the ladies left and locked us out.

Doesn't say much for your security system :roflmao: